OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Which shop was it and any idea how much is the 65 inches? Planning to pick up the 65 inches tomorrow. I am also from Hyderabad and hence asking.
Hey, check out the Sony centre online site... They are selling it for 1.5L. Don't know wether that is a good deal or not

Picked up a 55' Sony x9500g for 99k in a local showroom in Hyderabad 10 days ago. Upgraded from a Vu 43 Full HD. Still awed by and getting used to the stunning picture quality. Colours, shadows, details and contrast are simply at another level. Brightness is too high for my eyes and I keep adjusting it manually. Never thought a TV could be so beautiful. Even sound is good and I disconnected my Logitech speakers.

Shadows on faces are a big problem as I had never seen them on my old TV. Blooming is noticeable with subtitles though if you have a keen eye. My wife does not notice anything.

Planned to order Edifier S1000db from Amazon but they are out of stock now. Will get a 2.0 setup for quality sound.
Congrats bro! What is your viewing distance?!

Picked up a 55' Sony x9500g for 99k in a local showroom in Hyderabad 10 days ago. Upgraded from a Vu 43 Full HD. Still awed by and getting used to the stunning picture quality. Colours, shadows, details and contrast are simply at another level. Brightness is too high for my eyes and I keep adjusting it manually. Never thought a TV could be so beautiful. Even sound is good and I disconnected my Logitech speakers.

Shadows on faces are a big problem as I had never seen them on my old TV. Blooming is noticeable with subtitles though if you have a keen eye. My wife does not notice anything.

Planned to order Edifier S1000db from Amazon but they are out of stock now. Will get a 2.0 setup for quality sound.
congrats. I'm too planing to buy it but the 65 inch version. it's currently oos in my area.

Wow, your case is so similar to mine. I am moving on from my VU tv which developed a fault last week and I was eyeing a 55" X9500G as a replacement. I even have an old logitech speaker connect to my VU! Great to know blooming is not a big issue, that was my major concern for this based on the reviews.

One question that would be helpful. Did you get it for 99k after cashback offers? I am going over to my store to check it out and try some bargaining tomorrow but the quote I got now is 1.1lakhs+ card cashback.

The quoted price was 1.06k and I could bargain it down to 99k. No cashbacks, not through finance.

Blooming is not a concern as I do not watch with subtitles. Even with subtitles you would notice only on very dark scenes with little lighting

Which shop was it and any idea how much is the 65 inches? Planning to pick up the 65 inches tomorrow. I am also from Hyderabad and hence asking.

Bajaj electronics, lingampally. It’s our go to place for any house hold appliances. They generally have the best prices among similar stores. Any bajaj electronics would do.

They tried scamming me though. While promising a 2020 manufactured TV at the time of billing , they delivered a TV that was manufactured a year back.

They later replaced it with a July 2020 manufactured one. Stores could be trying to offload old stock now that this model couldbe discontinued soon.

Guys I'm getting a quote of 175k for 65"B9 in a local store near me without any bargaining and CBs. What do y'all say? Should I consider it or should I go for x95G? X95G is currently oos here. Sony center told me to contact aftwr 17aug for its availability. How is b9 compared to c9? Any major drawbacks? Burn in and image retentions are currently holding me back from pulling the trigger on oled. But again I'm not a hardcore content consumer. Only 2-3hrs max Airtel DTH per day and 2-3 hours of youtube.

Guys I'm getting a quote of 175k for 65"B9 in a local store near me without any bargaining and CBs. What do y'all say?

That's a great price for oled. FYI amazon has 65" x95g for 1.58lakhs. If you don't want to babysit your tv (I know I don't want to) then only avoid oled. Price difference is worth it if you like inky blacks, HDMI 2.1, less input lag etc.

TBH I feel like you can save some money by going with a much cheaper TV if gaming/ HDR streaming is not a use case. 65" x75 or q60r might be good enough.

That's a great price for oled. FYI amazon has 65" x95g for 1.58lakhs. If you don't want to babysit your tv (I know I don't want to) then only avoid oled. Price difference is worth it if you like inky blacks, HDMI 2.1, less input lag etc.

TBH I feel like you can save some money by going with a much cheaper TV if gaming/ HDR streaming is not a use case. 65" x75 or q60r might be good enough.
Yup. You're right.. I'm zero into gaming and stuffs. Oleds look fragile to me don't know why. And I've to keep the tv for atleast 8-10yrs. I think I should go for x95g instead. seems more durable for long run.

Yup. You're right.. I'm zero into gaming and stuffs. Oleds look fragile to me don't know why. And I've to keep the tv for atleast 8-10yrs. I think I should go for x95g instead. seems more durable for long run.

Absolutely. OLEDS lose picture quality with time, so even if you dont get any burn in (there is a good chance you will because DTH channels have static logo) the picture quality will see gradual degradation after 2-3 years. For your use case, X950G is definitely a better choice.

Went to couple of stores to find a good deal on x9500g 55". Most I could bring down here in bangalore is a mere 2k. I think Sony has locked dealers here with an iron hand on price negotation, funny enough one sony dealer quoted higher than sony india price.

Compared to oleds blacks levels are acceptable on x95 and qleds but there is a big difference. On the flip side, not sure if they are calibrated wrong, but I found oled to be crushing shadows more than x95 which is a turn off for me. That plus the 20-30k price difference is making me lean towards sony.

Ok there's already a thread of sony x95g. Let's not clutter this thread about Sony's FALD tvs and continue our discussions in that thread :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back