OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Damn this is a good deal, I need to buy one but have to wait for 3-4 months. Hope it doesnt go out of stock by then :(
Get it while you can. Haven't seen prices this low. Sony may discontinue it here or choose to sell alongside the x9000h. I think it will be the former. Though if they have stocks they will continue to sell, no questions about it. The x9000f is still listed on amazon.

Anyone visiting stores now a days or just imagining rates?.no words on independence sale on oled and lowest rates.
Sony have dropped their prices by 8k. Plus cash back of 6k. LG may have as well. Go to your local store, you will get the deal you want.

On a related note to the thread's original topic. I hate Samsung representatives trying to up-sell QLED when enquired about OLED's. I wonder how many first time/ generic buyers have been sold QLED's like this

Last edited:
Get it while you can. Haven't seen prices this low. Sony may discontinue it here or choose to sell alongside the x9000h. I think it will be the former. Though if they have stocks they will continue to sell, no questions about it. The x9000f is still listed on amazon.

I wish I could. I have to buy the TV for my place in Mumbai where I work. Currently I am in my hometown due to covid and can only buy a TV when I go back to Mumbai.
X9000f is listed on Amazon but at an exorbitantly high price. I can only hope for X950G to be available later or go for X900H if its in the same price bucket.
Hate the wait!!!

at the retail store? showing 111k online

1.11 is the post lockdown retail price. Dealers (in person) were quoting 1.03 in June/ July. Even if it is the same price, with 6k cashback (if applicable), will get you to 97k easy.

Try visiting the store if possible. Once they know you're serious, they can pull some strings.

I wish I could. I have to buy the TV for my place in Mumbai where I work. Currently I am in my hometown due to covid and can only buy a TV when I go back to Mumbai.
X9000f is listed on Amazon but at an exorbitantly high price. I can only hope for X950G to be available later or go for X900H if its in the same price bucket.
Hate the wait!!!

Oh not a good situation to be in. You'll get what you need when you're back. They're more keen to sell now than ever ( at least during this part of the year). Let me know if you need any references when you're back.

Last edited:
Any idea how much for 65 inch?

Haven’t asked about it. Looking at the retail price I can estimate it to be in the 150-160 range. Possibly even 145 with cashbacks.

Reliance digital is offering 55 inch CX for 1.69 without any negotiation. He was willing to negotiate if I was to book the TV.
That’s a good price. Is it on display?

Haven’t asked about it. Looking at the retail price I can estimate it to be in the 150-160 range. Possibly even 145 with cashbacks.

That’s a good price. Is it on display?
Only C9 on display, but he confirmed CX has reached their warehouse few days back and can be delivered in 1 day.

I contacted Sony, as of yet they say there is no decision to discontinue the x9500g. Can assume availability atleast till pre diwali

Picked up a 55' Sony x9500g for 99k in a local showroom in Hyderabad 10 days ago. Upgraded from a Vu 43 Full HD. Still awed by and getting used to the stunning picture quality. Colours, shadows, details and contrast are simply at another level. Brightness is too high for my eyes and I keep adjusting it manually. Never thought a TV could be so beautiful. Even sound is good and I disconnected my Logitech speakers.

Shadows on faces are a big problem as I had never seen them on my old TV. Blooming is noticeable with subtitles though if you have a keen eye. My wife does not notice anything.

Planned to order Edifier S1000db from Amazon but they are out of stock now. Will get a 2.0 setup for quality sound.

Picked up a 55' Sony x9500g for 99k in a local showroom in Hyderabad 10 days ago. Upgraded from a Vu 43 Full HD. Still awed by and getting used to the stunning picture quality. Colours, shadows, details and contrast are simply at another level. Brightness is too high for my eyes and I keep adjusting it manually. Never thought a TV could be so beautiful. Even sound is good and I disconnected my Logitech speakers.

Wow, your case is so similar to mine. I am moving on from my VU tv which developed a fault last week and I was eyeing a 55" X9500G as a replacement. I even have an old logitech speaker connect to my VU! Great to know blooming is not a big issue, that was my major concern for this based on the reviews.

One question that would be helpful. Did you get it for 99k after cashback offers? I am going over to my store to check it out and try some bargaining tomorrow but the quote I got now is 1.1lakhs+ card cashback.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back