OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I got similar issue with my LG LED, after around 20 months of usage, panel was replaced. I am a bit worried about my OlED now, it is 18 months old now, and 6 months warranty on panel is left.
LG HAS REPLACED MY PANEL AS PANEL WAS COVERED UNDER 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY .(WITHOUT WARRANTY COST IS RS 92000).
Thanks to LG ,thought of AMC but AMC cost is RS35K per year , too costly.

So the B9 is showing up at 1.27L, and C9 at 1.4L on Amazon.
Pretty much the same prices Croma quoted.
Haven't checked in the other offline stores yet though.

Amazon selling 65c9 at 2.15l.final price 2.12 after card disscaunt.cheapest price i ever seen online

And LG selling 65c9 at 2.34 on their web site.also some card disscaunt.
Screenshot_20200806-102917.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon selling 65c9 at 2.15l.final price 2.12 after card disscaunt.cheapest price i ever seen online

And LG selling 65c9 at 2.34 on their web site.also some card disscaunt.

I think you can get C9 65inch for 1.86L and C9 55inch for 1.2L on Amazon right now.
I've mentioned it in a new thread on this forum.

ICICI, HDFC and SCB Credit cards have 10% cashback offer going on till the 16th, on EMI transactions. Max cash back is 6k. Offer is on TV’s available at Croma and Reliance Digital (or any transaction through Pine Labs).

The LG ICICI cash back offer is also available till the end of the month. 9k cash back from LG brand stores and 7.5k cash back from multi brand stores.

Will the 48 inch CX not be available in India? I was thinking of using it as a monitor. Not available on LG website.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back