OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Someone from Reliance digital told me they may deliver the display piece as all are coming from other cities. even he is not sure about box piece as they dont have stock in any of Bangalore stores and this is status from post lockdown. better look for other stores for BOX piece and peace of mind
you are right. these guys already told me that they can give a display piece(6 months old) for 1.7lakh before bargain.
so they must be giving sealed box piece.
but I am not sure.

There is shortage of many home appliances in the market

This is a big reason. Being closely associated with manufacturing industry, I do feel that electronic items aren’t going to get cheaper. There is a challenge in demand and so is in supply. Currently both are balancing each other out, resulting in no effect in markets. We are anyway using items manufactured prior to March currently. Stopped manufacturing of Apr-May-Jun is going to take effect soon and we will see demand supply mismatch.

Regarding group buy. Can a multi city group buy can be done? Reliance Digital, Chroma, Vijay Sales etc have branches in most cities. Can a deal be struck with them for common price and delivery in multiple cities? May be better price can be availed with increased order size.

I am talking about this.

I posted this on another thread but still hoping for a response...My beloved Panny ST50D is dying on me. With all my online research during lockdown OLED seems to be the only way forward. After calling multiple stores the best offer I've got is 1.17L (incl cashback) for a 55 B9. I was trying to look for a C8 thinking I may be able to get something under 1L but they seem to be sold out. The plasma has vertical lines which I can still live with for a short while if delaying my purchase decision means getting a more affordable OLED. Any suggestions please?

If anyone wants as good as new b9 55 with 2.3 years warranty left then pm me
date of purchase - 14 oct 2019
selling price - 1.05 lakh
reason - Purchasing cx 48 to use as monitor
Bill box available from vijay sales
Delhi buyers only

If anyone wants as good as new b9 55 with 2.3 years warranty left then pm me
date of purchase - 14 oct 2019
selling price - 1.05 lakh
reason - Purchasing cx 48 to use as monitor
Bill box available from vijay sales
Delhi buyers only
I would have taken it but I am looking for 65 :(

I posted this on another thread but still hoping for a response...My beloved Panny ST50D is dying on me. With all my online research during lockdown OLED seems to be the only way forward. After calling multiple stores the best offer I've got is 1.17L (incl cashback) for a 55 B9. I was trying to look for a C8 thinking I may be able to get something under 1L but they seem to be sold out. The plasma has vertical lines which I can still live with for a short while if delaying my purchase decision means getting a more affordable OLED. Any suggestions please?
The best price we have received for 55C9 is 1.16. Should be much better than B9 for the same price, if you are interested.

BE CAREFUL WITH LG OLED ,AFTER 15 MONTHS MY 55C8 DEVELOPED HORIZONTAL LINES IN BOTTOM HALF SCREEN.
TODAY TECHNICIAN VISITED AND GIVEN ESTIMATE OF 92 THOUSAND,BUT LUCKILY THEY HAVE GIVEN 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PANEL ,SO PROPOSAL IS UNDER APPROVAL FROM LG AS PER TECHNICIAN .Awaiting decision.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Please think twice before buying LG OLED:oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BE CAREFUL WITH LG OLED ,AFTER 15 MONTHS MY 55C8 DEVELOPED HORIZONTAL LINES IN BOTTOM HALF SCREEN.
TODAY TECHNICIAN VISITED AND GIVEN ESTIMATE OF 92 THOUSAND,BUT LUCKILY THEY HAVE GIVEN 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PANEL ,SO PROPOSAL IS UNDER APPROVAL FROM LG AS PER TECHNICIAN .Awaiting decision.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
One more fm also had dead pixels in his c8 with just 500 hours of usage. Sorry this happened to you. But don’t worry your panel should be replaced as it is in warranty. When getting into oled we all knew the risk. But in the forum if you notice many led tv’s also have had failures with display and in that aspect over the years if you compare the ratio of oled failure is very less. It’s just how electronics are these days and some are unlucky

This why I suggested on the other thread to people that wait till festive season dussehara-diwali for OLEDs.Because last time LG gave 3 yrs extended warranty.

Oho , could u show the pics of your display..?

BTW , is it possible to get extended warranty..?

I got similar issue with my LG LED, after around 20 months of usage, panel was replaced. I am a bit worried about my OlED now, it is 18 months old now, and 6 months warranty on panel is left.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back