OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi,
I don't know about Mumbai, but I purchased my C8 65 2 days ago on Ugadi day from Reliance digital in Bangalore after bargain hard with the store manager for 2.1 lakh. He wasn't agreeing in the beginning and said best he cd do was 221.5k. Then we started to leave the store and he called us inside again and gave me my deal. Hope this info helps.

Which Reliance Digital store? My friend and I are in the market for the same and will commit at 2.1L as well

Surely helps, thanks. I went to another Reliance store in thane and they quoted 225k with 6k cashback. So effective price 219k. Is yours including cashback or excluding?

Surely helps, thanks. I went to another Reliance store in thane and they quoted 225k with 6k cashback. So effective price 219k. Is yours including cashback or excluding?
Welcome, good to know the info helps. No cashback for me, they asked me which card I have. I did not have HDFC.

Anyone looking to buy 65 C8 in Mumbai please DM me. Let’s collaborate and bargain for best deal.

Looking at the pricing trends on this thread I think we can get it as low as 1.9 lacs if we buy quantity.

prices seem to have shot up post diwali. if people can wait best time to buy is diwali period imo, at very least you'll get the c9 model for around the same price

Looking forward to get the LG C8 in coming days while I'm planning to upgrade most components in my old system. I may not be able to stretch to 65", I'll try to see where I can get the best deal on 55" in Bengaluru. I'm going to check out the Reliance Digital, from the thread it looks like they may give some competitive offer. If folks around getting together for bulk purchase and getting some discount, I'm in. I'm in no rush, shall wait to get a good price. Hope they wont immediately discontinue C8 once C9 is in and we get an opportunity to get it at some good price.

Does anyone know how to check if the LG OLED sold to us is brand new and not display unit? I saw on youtube that the usage hours can be reset through service menu. If that’s the case then we can easily get cheated.

Does anyone know how to check if the LG OLED sold to us is brand new and not display unit? I saw on youtube that the usage hours can be reset through service menu. If that’s the case then we can easily get cheated.
if they reset it from service menu then no way to find out. If you don't trust the dealer then don't buy from them simple :)

What prices are you guys getting for Sony 65inch A8F these days?

Is there a reason other than price that everyone here seems to prefer the LG C8?

Thanks!

What prices are you guys getting for Sony 65inch A8F these days?

Is there a reason other than price that everyone here seems to prefer the LG C8?

Thanks!
Couple of reasons for me:
1. Brightness - LG C8 can product 50nits more than A8F.
2. Laggy and boring android UI in Sony
3. Old age remote in Sony
4. The premium Sony is asking is not worth looking at the differences. LG offers more vfm. You can spend the extra cash on good ATMOS home theatre or soundbar.

Good news Panasonic fz1000d 65 oled dropped below 2k on tatacliq
Its little less than 200K not 2k :). Best price of Pana Oled so far.511C4A44-1112-45ED-8DD1-3DBE26E2DCF6.png

Can’t find any review videos on Youtube for this model. Is it any better than LG C8 overall as a package? I am hoping C8 to come down as well now that Panasonic has taken the step.

Couple of reasons for me:
1. Brightness - LG C8 can product 50nits more than A8F.
2. Laggy and boring android UI in Sony
3. Old age remote in Sony
4. The premium Sony is asking is not worth looking at the differences. LG offers more vfm. You can spend the extra cash on good ATMOS home theatre or soundbar.

Thanks for reply.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back