Optoma HD66 vs HD700X

My Order Got Cancelled due to out of stock and I am getting my money back

they said i ll get my money back after 14 to 15 days

Jitendra - Thanks.... I will for sure update you on the machine as it arrives. I used my credit card and as of now the billing seems to have no problems on my Credit Card as of now. :)
It has been 5 days since I booked the SYW site says my parcel is On the Plane. I should get it in 5 more days I believe.

Prithvi - I did see that the offer price from Amazon is no longer available on this model and they have put it back to around 600 I believe. The shop you tried to order might have delayed ordering the piece. Bad luck...

Jitendra - Thanks.... I will for sure update you on the machine as it arrives. I used my credit card and as of now the billing seems to have no problems on my Credit Card as of now. :)
It has been 5 days since I booked the SYW site says my parcel is On the Plane. I should get it in 5 more days I believe.

thats cool.
I left a few comments on SYW facebook page asking abt their mumbai office address which is not mentioned on the site. No reply yet after 2 days.

Last edited:
Just now, checked the status of my shipment and it says that the parcel has arrived at local airport - Mumbai. May be a few more days to get to me.

I feel the SYW guys are reliable - In this month's ICICI CC statement hard copy, they have printed about a 10% discount offer from ICICI when you buy things on SYW.

Great Enjoy

My Money is on the way to my Account :-( bad luck
these guys said it will take 15 days to reflect in my account

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back