Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

Sion Croma 50VT20D one display peice... Unappreciated price 70k with 3D glasses... According to them it hasnt been on display for too long but if anyone is gonna go in to negotiate do note down the process of finding out the hours on this model as the croma ppl dont no shit :p...

Hi
I have seen a V20, a demo piece.Thanks to hifivision I was able to check the usage hours and it was 200 hours. The price quoted is 70k, can I consider this or 200 hours is too much of a usage. I am basically worried about the burn-in period getting over.

Help me decide.

Thanks in advance
Sudheer

Hi
I have seen a V20, a demo piece.Thanks to hifivision I was able to check the usage hours and it was 200 hours. The price quoted is 70k, can I consider this or 200 hours is too much of a usage. I am basically worried about the burn-in period getting over.

Help me decide.

Thanks in advance
Sudheer

Mate, skip it. 70k for a 200 hr piece is not worth it. forum members are getting brand new VT20 for that price....

Hi

Help me decide.

Thanks in advance
Sudheer

Hey Sudheer, Did you check the Adishwars at Kondapur? They HAD new pieces during diwali. Not sure now. Will not hurt to ask.

Hey Sudheer, Did you check the Adishwars at Kondapur? They HAD new pieces during diwali. Not sure now. Will not hurt to ask.

I called them up last weekend, they don't have any. The only reason I was not interested in VT20 was that it was costly and I didn't need 3D. If I can get that at 70k, it doesn't hurt.

Thanks
Sudheer

I called them up last weekend, they don't have any. The only reason I was not interested in VT20 was that it was costly and I didn't need 3D. If I can get that at 70k, it doesn't hurt.

Thanks
Sudheer

Only place left is Croma Jubilee hills. Try your luck there and if not try newer ones.

You can sell off the glasses if you dont need. There is a group of people interested in that and are ordering from amazon.

a question to V20 owners...

1. Do you find the Grey Bezel/Body distracting while viewing the TV...?

2. Do you wish it was Black in color like most other TVs...?

I'm keen on the V20 but not so sure about the Grey Bezel/Body.

If you guys say its not an issue then I'll pursue a 50V20 or else I'll have to step up to the 50VT20/50ST30.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back