Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

What a disastrous for panny iam really confused now still how much 2 wait??? bec every 3 hrs the price is dropping like any think..what 2 do..do i need 2 wait for some days r buy it now?...is it sealed piece r demo in modern world why they r dropping price like any thing????

Called up modern world..they dont have any VT20s in stock..only V20:mad:

Call up Devi international and speak to Ramesh singh, they have 2 available.

Called up modern world no stock of VT20D, latter called devi have only 2 available for 75.5k with only one glass.. so now no point in waiting so booked mine through GTC person very nice and honest gentle man..waiting one more 2 book for my friend :licklips::licklips:

Called up modern world no stock of VT20D, latter called devi have only 2 available for 75.5k with only one glass.. so now no point in waiting so booked mine through GTC person very nice and honest gentle man..waiting one more 2 book for my friend :licklips::licklips:

Hmm.. Thats a good decision. :)
How much more does he have??

I thought the glasses are in the box. So how come some have 1 some have 2?

How much for Bangalore and it comes with two glasses?

I thought the glasses are in the box. So how come some have 1 some have 2?

One comes in the box and other is given in hand as part of offer..
The second one actually is 2011 model.. So the two glasses will be different.

Last edited:
One comes in the box and is given in hand as part of offer..
The second one actually is 2011 model.. So the two glasses will be different.

I have a 2009 samsung 5 series LCD paid around 80K and my sights are set for the 50vt20 except my family is dead against. What options do I have to get some decent money for my old one...will the Panny seller do an exchange offer? and how much can I expect for my TV?

Only few stocks with GTC also which he has already booked...not sure of no said will let me know in short time... Even in panny showroom no stocks...

Another round of phone calls during the lunch hour has revealed the following prices in Delhi

50VT20 yes a couple of pieces now available but @ Rs. 1.03L Seller is aware of prices in Bangy, HYD & MAD but says his shop owner would never sell at those prices. The S.E. has however offered to talk with the owner and see what best can be done. [Brand shop @ Saket Mall complex]

50V20 INR 78,000/- [ Brand shops @Yusuf Sarai, JanakPuri, PaschimVihar]

50ST30 also for INR 78,000/- S.E. on phone suggested that a better price could be availed @ shop indication was 72K [available every where. price from Saket, PaschimVihar]

42V20 INR 57,000/- new & INR 53,000/- on demo for 1 week [pm sent to our friend from Goa]

As you can see the above prices are from brand shops in different parts of the city. There are several independent retailers too but I have no intention of calling them.

As for my purchase I am taking myself off the market for a month or so. This is 'coz not one but two brand shop owners have confirmed that the VT30 is coming in with sizes starting from 42". One of them even ventured to give me an indicative starting price of 80K. The time line concurs with that indicated by the Panny's retail manager and the 80K price is also in-line with the 1.2L for the 50VT30 that was indicated by the brand shop owner in Kanpur when I spoke to him last week. With the 50VT20 still being quoted @ a lakh here, it is not a very hard decision to arrive at.

50ST30 also for INR 78,000/- S.E. on phone suggested that a better price could be availed @ shop indication was 72K [available every where. price from Saket, PaschimVihar]

78k for a 50 incher and it can be availed for 72k. :eek: hic hic hic.....

Yes, but what about the 1.03 for 50VT20.
Opportunistic pricing and given the premium location of this store I am sure he will clear these out in no time. The same guy also owns retail shops in Janakpuri, Tilak Nagar & Dwarka by the name "Better Deals". Those would be the outlet to go to for well a 'better deal'.

@amol12

it is 50 only, I think this is an all out push to move stocks out the door. So now you guys want to have these couriered out of delhi :D

Last edited:
Yes, but what about the 1.03 for 50VT20.
Opportunistic pricing and given the premium location of this store I am sure he will clear these out in no time. The same guy also owns retail shops in Janakpuri, Tilak Nagar & Dwarka by the name "Better Deals". Those would be the outlet to go to for well a 'better deal'.

@amol12

it is 50 only, I think this is an all out push to move stocks out the door. So now you guys want to have these couriered out of delhi :D

Is that the current price? The info I got from Pune distributor (when I refered to 80K price for 50ST30 ) is that its impossible because no dealer can sell below MOP which is around 1L currently and they can lose dealership and as such this is applicable for all *30 models. We have a case in our forum itself where the dealer in Chennai refunded 98K he had taken and took back the TV last month when other dealer complained about it.

For 1.2L I can wait for 50vt30 or even go for 42vt30 at 80K (if I dont get 50vt20 infirst place) :).

Whilst the VT20s vanish around the world.. The hyderabad stock stays put at 10.. :D (Barring 2 enquiries promising to purchase today which makes it 8)

Current offer:
Same as before + 5% cashback for ICICI debit/credit cards.

Whilst the VT20s vanish around the world.. The hyderabad stock stays put at 10.. :D (Barring 2 enquiries promising to purchase today which makes it 8)

Current offer:
Same as before + 5% cashback for ICICI debit/credit cards.

Did you receive it ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back