Panasonic plasma V20 series group buy

for that also you have to go to coffee estates in south...!!!!!

LOL I meant drinking not growing/processing the same. In all seriousness I miss the 'Set Coffee' doled out by the Coffee board in its various canteens.

and its not grey cells but white matter in a brain which controls thinking processes..

Well when confused white appears grey hence the saying ;)

Not delivered yet!! Getting calls from croma and panasonic daily asking if it is delevered and whether they can come for installation.. :mad:

Iam gonna go to the showroom and give them a piece of my mind!!

Seems the courier fella is having a ball enjoying the big screen and doesn't want to let go :licklips:

In transit since last Fri/Sat hmm.... I would recommend a very close inspection of the package as & when delivered.

Bangalore city seems to be "kalpvriksh"..whatever price you wish and it will give you..today afternoon i told that it might sell at 70k and in evening it came true...!!!
@khoj now its time to pull trigger..best offer...

Latest buzz in town, modern world domlur branch is selling Panasonic 50VT20D with two pairs of 3d glasses for 70k Vonlyyyyyyyyy. Jaago grahak Jaago.:)

Goodness me! This is as enticing as it can get! I now wonder if I should get my hands on the most admired TV of 2010, and perhaps 2011 as well :)

Latest buzz in town, modern world domlur branch is selling Panasonic 50VT20D with two pairs of 3d glasses for 70k Vonlyyyyyyyyy. Jaago grahak Jaago.:)

WOW!

I'm really starting to wonder about how much these TV's really cost. What kind of economics is this where you're able to buy a TV that used to cost 1.6L for just 70k. That's a difference of almost 1L!

Just goes to show what kind of profits are involved for the manufacturers.

In transit since last Fri/Sat hmm.... I would recommend a very close inspection of the package as & when delivered.

Got the update.. It is in croma godown for the past 2 days..
My cheque is not encashed due to banks being closed because of some reason (mostly telengana issue).. Duh!!

WOW!

I'm really starting to wonder about how much these TV's really cost. What kind of economics is this where you're able to buy a TV that used to cost 1.6L for just 70k. That's a difference of almost 1L!

Just goes to show what kind of profits are involved for the manufacturers.

They surely cost more than this..
Panasonic wants to throw away the last pieces inorder to concenterate the ST30 sales for the festive season.
They are projecting ST30 as the flagship model this year and will price it around 80k (which is the real cost imo) for the dewali.. Last year models are a hinderance for the idea..!
Above that how long can they keep a oct 2010 manufactured TV with them??
Post festive season, they also had to bring in next year models.. You get the idea..

I hear that samsung and panasonic will not release high end plasmas atall starting this year..
Last year all c6500s remained unsold until they were disposed off for 66k..
Now VT20 for 75k..
Really sad.
More reason to take one of these gems home for there will be only low end models projected as flagship from this year.

Last edited:
They surely cost more than this..
Panasonic wants to throw away the last pieces inorder to concenterate the ST30 sales for the festive season.
They are projecting ST30 as the flagship model this year and will price it around 80k (which is the real cost imo) for the dewali.. Last year models are a hinderance for the idea..!
Above that how long can they keep a oct 2010 manufactured TV with them??
Post festive season, they also had to bring in next year models.. You get the idea..

I hear that samsung and panasonic will not release high end plasmas atall starting this year..
Last year all c6500s remained unsold until they were disposed off for 66k..
Now VT20 for 75k..
Really sad.
More reason to take one of these gems home for there will be only low end models projected as flagship from this year.
@blasto
heard from another thread that Panasonic is waiting to clear some 200 st30s during October and then bringing in the smaller size vt30! so can we expect sweet price for the 42st30 after about jan 2012?

Bangalore gets the best of deals I must say ... I envy you guys.

Yesterday I had been to Vijay Sales to audition the Sony HX and NX series and happened to chance a lone 50VT20D on display.... with a price tag of (hold your breath) Rs. 1.53L.

I almost fell on the floor and on further inquiry on this steep price I was informed that this display piece is the only piece available and their head office have frozen the price and there are no negotiations possible. :annoyed:

It seems like they are aware of the demand for this model and are trying to make hay while the sun is shining...:mad:

Its absolutely crazy I say.

@blasto
heard from another thread that Panasonic is waiting to clear some 200 st30s during October and then bringing in the smaller size vt30! so can we expect sweet price for the 42st30 after about jan 2012?

Basically offload unsold previous year stuff into india at 1/2 rate..
Not a bad idea I would say having bought the VT20. ;)

What a disastrous for panny iam really confused now still how much 2 wait??? bec every 3 hrs the price is dropping like any think..what 2 do..do i need 2 wait for some days r buy it now?...is it sealed piece r demo in modern world why they r dropping price like any thing????

what about wireless keyboard and scratch card in modern world is it involved in 70K??and what about warranty is it 3 years..

Bangalore gets the best of deals I must say ... I envy you guys.

Yesterday I had been to Vijay Sales to audition the Sony HX and NX series and happened to chance a lone 50VT20D on display.... with a price tag of (hold your breath) Rs. 1.53L.

I almost fell on the floor and on further inquiry on this steep price I was informed that this display piece is the only piece available and their head office have frozen the price and there are no negotiations possible. :annoyed:

It seems like they are aware of the demand for this model and are trying to make hay while the sun is shining...:mad:

Its absolutely crazy I say.

It indeed is surprising that in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune etc the 50VT20 is available for such an amazing price .....however Mumbai dosen't have a single piece on offer not even a display piece... which makes me think that

1. Is Mumbai really one of the big market for Panasonic ..
2. If not then have all VT20s in mumbai been bought off at the MRP !!! which would just be absurd..

guess i dont need to kill myself over it....been searching without luck for some time now...signs of giving up

This is an irresistable offer.But I am from coimbatore tamilnadu.If somebody can help me out getting that masterpiece I would be much thankful.:mad:

What a surprise 20 days backs when i went around to nearly many showrooms in Bangalore.. price quoted for 50VT20D from panny showroom prices were 1.25k, 1.15k,& 1.3K and as off now in vellore current price is 1.3k after discount really half d price in Bangalore ''''shocking""

You guys need to understand that Panasonic does not want to discredit itself. If it became public knowledge that their TV's were selling for half the price it would affect their brand value, not to mention generate a large number of irate customers. I'm pissed over a matter of just 5k as Modern World is now offering it at 70k. Just imagine what somebody who paid 1.5L would feel like. I could have easily been one of those guys as I was very seriously looking at the VT20 last year till a friend of mine knocked some sense into me. No one wants to feel like they got taken for a ride.

This is the primary reason why all the Brand Shops have stayed away from this sale. Panasonic is trying to clear out stocks by using multi-brand showrooms and ensuring that it remains low key. The only reason this has garnered so much attention is because of HFV. Outside this place no one really knows much about this sale.

Those of you that are on the fence, stop waiting as stocks as disappearing everywhere.

This is an irresistable offer.But I am from coimbatore tamilnadu.If somebody can help me out getting that masterpiece I would be much thankful.:mad:

To put things in perspective..
Taking a innova to and fro to bangalore and carrying the TV back will cost ~6k.
Bringing the total cost to 76k.. :D

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back