Panasonic PV8 deal at ezone

hemanth.hg

I have been reading good reviews for Panasonic Plasma PV8 these days on this forum and thinking of buying this product.

I visited the ezone today after seeing the blindfold offer. They are offering 25% off on the MRP of Rs 59000 which comes to Rs 44250 for 42PV8D. The guy over there offered it for 43K(if bought today or tommorrow).

Guys is it a good deal, should I go for it?
Please respond to it ASAP as I should decide on it by tommorrow.

Thanks,
Hemanth HG.

Its a very good TV, great VFM by any standards and at that price of 43K is just unbeatable. Go for it and enjoy...

I just bought it exactly a month back for 49K and love it. I think you can grab it. But, I read not so good reviews about eZone. BTW, read the fine print on the offer conditions before you grab it. Make sure you are getting a factory piece, with installation and wall mount free.

I have been reading good reviews for Panasonic Plasma PV8 these days on this forum and thinking of buying this product.

I visited the ezone today after seeing the blindfold offer. They are offering 25% off on the MRP of Rs 59000 which comes to Rs 44250 for 42PV8D. The guy over there offered it for 43K(if bought today or tommorrow).
Hemanth, is this at Bangalore? Sounds like a real nice deal.
Btw, I've never come across eZone sales people offering verbal quotes lower than the discounted price. It's a tad surprising you were offered a 43K price for today and tomorrow. Isn't the blindfold sale also till tomorrow?

I'll try and check out an eZone at Kolkata tomorrow.

Well, i got the PV8 with this offer just 6 hrs back (atlast) . Ye, the offer price is 44,250. And thanks to my friend's bargaining skills, i got him to 42K.

i also checked out the prices at e zone, and my friend is planning to book one today, if anyone can provide the name and contact no to get the 43k price, it will be great, as i will contact the same salesman and try to get the best deal, yesterday they were just offering for rs 44250 at e zone koramangala,

42 k is an awesome deal. hemanth if you can provide which ezone you got the deal and salesman details, i will take your reference and book the same.

I haven't yet bargained on the 43K quoted. He might come down to 42K. I haven't yet done the booking as I'm held up with some work and I will be booking in the evning. This was offered by ezone, jayanagar(near Ashoka pillar), sales person's name is Mahendra.

Posting this from eZone Kolkata. Have bargained PV8 down to 42K. Credit card payment. Free delivery and install. Mounting bracket also part of deal but will be brought by Panny installers.
Next day delivery.

Got the same deal as Shuvc. The two of us have been planning and discussing an LCD/plasma purchase for months and months! In the end, it was worth waiting for! :D

By the way, this is my first post on this forum. Hi guys :)

Friends,

Just now purchased PV8 for 41 K from e zone kolkata.

Had to bargain hard for the extra discount.

thanks.

Rajneesh.

Well PY 850 is availabile now in India, just checked it out today at the panasonic showroom it is costing 1.8lks, full hd , the PQ is awesome ..

Finally I booked the PV8 yesterday night at e-zone, Jayanagar. The deal is for 42.5k(I couldn't bargain further). I will get it delivered within a week.

@hemant, why would they take a week to deliver?

We are told delivery would be next day - but since we finalised on the transaction at the fag end of the day, the salesperson said that delivery would happen the day after - ie Wednesday.

Makes me wonder about the margins on these TVs !!

eZone selling at 41/42 and still making a profit (surely) !

Other retail shops in Kolkata still quoting at best 54K !!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back