Panasonic PV8 deal at ezone

Hai everyone,
will i be getting the same deal at ezone..
if i am plannin to buy the panasonic pv8 after a month or 2

You may or may not get the same after 2 months as Pv8 is going to be discontinued , PV80 should be available by that time at a lower price,

Cogratsss all!
Welcome to 42 Inch world!! As they say bigger is always better!!( Who are they??? Moderator please do not find another meaning in this statement!):D;)

Is this mentioned on pricing thread .. This is killer price ....My predicions ..If stock will last till april end it may be available around 40 K!

Hemant

Cogratsss all!
Welcome to 42 Inch world!! As they say bigger is always better!!( Who are they??? Moderator please do not find another meaning in this statement!):D;)

Is this mentioned on pricing thread .. This is killer price ....My predicions ..If stock will last till april end it may be available around 40 K!

Hemant

Hemant i agree with you on the same, the way the prices are dropping, this is bound to happen, with the new PY 800 series launched the pricing for PV80 will come down definitely to what a PV8 is costing today, it's just a matter of time ....

Another thing at a viewing distance of over 7 to 8 feet there will be hardily any difference in PQ between a HD ready and a Full HD set ....

So if anyone is waiting to go for full hd PY 800 series, should consider and think about the same.

That's just my thought ....

If i get the tv from ezone do they deliver it only within bangalore or even to other states?

can it be taken in a car like honda city or esteem?

Hi Friends,

received the PV8 today from e -zone. Person from panasonic will
come tommorow to fit & install it. It is brand new sealed unit.
Panasonic brand shop who were quoting around 49 K for the PV8 told me that e-zone will never be able to supply at 41 K. Even I had some doubts about
it as 41 K was a very low offer compared to others. But e-zone proved us
all wrong. Hatsoff to e zone.

cheers
rajneesh.

As I recommanded in one of my posts " Do testing in speciality stores and buying in mass reatail( if available)

PV8 was delivered yesterday, a day behind schedule. Panasonic called up today morning and said they would send a guy over today to set up the TV. I won't be wall mounting it right away, since the wall needs some repairs - that will be done in due course.
I have been told that the TV needs to be "broken-in" for the initial 100-200 hours. Can someone elaborate on this?

I managed to book PV8 at 42k with free HDMI cable from eZone Bangalore. Delivery tomorrow.

Quite informative MadBull. I was going through all that while i was making a research, a month ago, but had forgotten most of it.

Btw,
"This document contains information I have sourced/read from various review sites and forums and through my experience. Use this with caution"
lol

Quite informative MadBull. I was going through all that while i was making a research, a month ago, but had forgotten most of it.

Btw,
"This document contains information I have sourced/read from various review sites and forums and through my experience. Use this with caution"
lol

We all are self made enthusiasts so its better to spit the caution right :p

Even I went through all thats why compiled it so it available in one place. Actually I was thinking of making it a Google Document and share it so everyone can update it and keep it live.

I had created a reference document for Plasma owners which contains basic info and calibration for PV8. Its picked from various sites and have also given reference to those sites:

Why don't you post this as a permanent document in HifiVision itself?

Cheers

I can not a problem, I thought will upload in google doc and give access to all in Hi Fi. Then post the link in our television section.

This way, if you find some more useful info, you can access the link and update the document. This will help in making it live. Alternatively, I can just create a new thread which says, what you should know about plasma and all of us can contribute.

What say?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back