Pioneer VSX 329 + 2 pairs of Pioneer BS22 + S-51W

vinbie

I'm planning a HT setup for around Rs. 50k-55k budget. I have shortlisted following HT components

AV Receiver - Pioneer VSX 329
Subwoofer - Pioneer S-51W
Center Channel - Pioneer C22
Front and Surround speakers - Pioneer BS22

1. Is the AV receiver suitable for the above speakers? Or do I need to consider a different AV receiver? What are my choices given my budget of Rs. 50k
2. Are there other AV receiver + Speaker combination in the above price range, which is worth considering? My use is 80% movie + 20% music
3. I saw Taga Harmony inmove 5.1 speaker package for Rs. 30k in a website, is it worth considering? Not getting reviews online.

Hey I was also looking for the set up in the same range but later going through forums/experts and one of my friend advice I ditched the idea. Its not worth if you really looking for a good set up with good sound..Rather buy a good avr with only front speakers in the start with 2.0 setup and then slowly built up the system if you have patience...So now I am saving money to buy a good avr (have an eye on Pioneer LX58) and front towers (or top series bookshelf). And then later will add center/sub and surround probably in 8-12 months..I don't want to spend the amount in such htibs...Thats my personal view..

Purchased Yamaha 479 and Polk TSX 330T and Polk TSX 150C :yahoo:. Sub and surrounds may be next year:sad:.

^^ Congrats on your purchase.

Can you please post the price you paid and dealer address you bought from?

Thanks

Purchased Yamaha 479 and Polk TSX 330T and Polk TSX 150C :yahoo:. Sub and surrounds may be next year:sad:.
Hi Vinbie,

Could you please let me know how much you paid for the Polk. Am looking for the same Polk TSX 330T. Could you please share your experience.

Thanks

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back