Pioneer VSX 329 + 2 pairs of Pioneer BS22 + S-51W

vinbie

I'm planning a HT setup for around Rs. 50k-55k budget. I have shortlisted following HT components

AV Receiver - Pioneer VSX 329
Subwoofer - Pioneer S-51W
Center Channel - Pioneer C22
Front and Surround speakers - Pioneer BS22

1. Is the AV receiver suitable for the above speakers? Or do I need to consider a different AV receiver? What are my choices given my budget of Rs. 50k
2. Are there other AV receiver + Speaker combination in the above price range, which is worth considering? My use is 80% movie + 20% music
3. I saw Taga Harmony inmove 5.1 speaker package for Rs. 30k in a website, is it worth considering? Not getting reviews online.

Hey I was also looking for the set up in the same range but later going through forums/experts and one of my friend advice I ditched the idea. Its not worth if you really looking for a good set up with good sound..Rather buy a good avr with only front speakers in the start with 2.0 setup and then slowly built up the system if you have patience...So now I am saving money to buy a good avr (have an eye on Pioneer LX58) and front towers (or top series bookshelf). And then later will add center/sub and surround probably in 8-12 months..I don't want to spend the amount in such htibs...Thats my personal view..

Purchased Yamaha 479 and Polk TSX 330T and Polk TSX 150C :yahoo:. Sub and surrounds may be next year:sad:.

^^ Congrats on your purchase.

Can you please post the price you paid and dealer address you bought from?

Thanks

Purchased Yamaha 479 and Polk TSX 330T and Polk TSX 150C :yahoo:. Sub and surrounds may be next year:sad:.
Hi Vinbie,

Could you please let me know how much you paid for the Polk. Am looking for the same Polk TSX 330T. Could you please share your experience.

Thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back