Plan a new PC Setup (HTPC)

Hello friends

but one problem i am facing unable to connect my 5.1 it's run only 2.1 i mean sound is not coming from all speakers...:yahoo::clapping:

Congrates on purchase,
You need to config audio drivers from CP.Select 5.1out option.Some CP can output OR input any ch from any output.
ie.Surr out can be used as line in too.Check spk ikons in CP.

Congrates on purchase,
You need to config audio drivers from CP.Select 5.1out option.Some CP can output OR input any ch from any output.
ie.Surr out can be used as line in too.Check spk ikons in CP.

There are six Ports over there i'll try different different combination not working... Help Plzzz :sad:

There are six Ports over there i'll try different different combination not working... Help Plzzz :sad:

I can tell you my realtek CP settings(earlier 888 chip).

Driver- realtek HD sound driver(not AC3)

Open(click) Audio I/O tab in realtek CP-
you can see spk settings>check analoge settings> select 5.1spk option>
you shld see now 5.1setup(6ch) in CP display> Now click play icon to check sound from each spk.while doing this check that digital out is kept off.Even cetre/SW swap shld be unselected.

If you here sound from each ch-there you are.If not try connecting heaphone in each socket(say frt)>click play opt in CP>you should get sound from that port.Now select 2nd socket(say surr)

This way atleast you shld check that sound chip is working properly.
Also try turning up volume.

Budget is not at Higher Max 40K. Music + Movies for both...

Center Speaker is not working... Sound is not comig out only trrrrrr..r.r.r.r..r Coming out...

Center Speaker is not working... Sound is not comig out only trrrrrr..r.r.r.r..r Coming out...

Pls.check all settings again OR post screenshot here.
For 40k,go for HTiB with 5.1 input.from Onkyo OR Denon.
Spk only can be Logi Z5500

Pls.check all settings again OR post screenshot here.
For 40k,go for HTiB with 5.1 input.from Onkyo OR Denon.
Spk only can be Logi Z5500

Suggest me Model and also put some light on Customized Pair, Like Denon + Polk Audio. or any other combination, Which one is better

Suggest me Model and also put some light on Customized Pair, Like Denon + Polk Audio. or any other combination, Which one is better

Its difficult to get all together @40k.
I got Htib & then upgraded spk.You can check Denon 390(40k less) which has 5.1 ana in.Onk 3200(25K) is another,but not sure that it has 5.1ana in as current ONK AVR dont have that.

Hey , you 've got almost the exact combination as mine.

Use the SPDIF out for sound and connect to your receiver. Set the realtek setting at Dolby Digital and you would get a screen with all the 5 speaker settings. You can set your surround from here. IF you amp/receiver does not have a spdif input then you will need to configure DOlby home setting.

Friend i am not using amp. Use 5.1 Speaker system... it will be grateful if you help me with 5.1 Speaker Setup still only four speaker working...

Friend i am not using amp. Use 5.1 Speaker system... it will be grateful if you help me with 5.1 Speaker Setup still only four speaker working...

Please advise which make model of the 5.1 speaking system you are using and what king of inputs does it have ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back