Planning for an LED projector - Suggestions please..

Hold on with the purchase from ebay seller tech-bunny, especially if it is direct purchase. I have ordered it on 1st June, but he has not yet shipped it citing 'no stock'. He promised to ship it on Monday for sure, I will update you.
Mine was a direct purchase from ebay, so I am less worried about the refund, but if you are planning to purchase it directly, there seems to be some risk.
Is the projector dispatched?

Is the projector dispatched?
Not yet. After multiple calls, he reached out to me and said that he ran out of stock and ordered fresh. The revised date he has given was end of day today, and I will initiate reimbursement if he is not dispatching it by today. Earlier before I placed the order, I had a chat with him and he persuaded a lot to book it directly with him and get it for 65k, but luckily I objected. Eventhough I had to pay another 5k, it gives me a guarantee that I will get money back in worst case.

Seems the ebay seller tech-bunny has vanished. He stopped responding to mails/whatsapp/phone even after the deadline. I have raised a paisapay refund request which is getting processed.
Meanwhile I got a deal in amazon.com for viewsonic PX747-4K projector for 999USD. Ordered it as it was only for a day, but have time till end of day today to cancel if required. I know the model is not having RGBRGB wheel, but 4K at this price point is tempting me a lot. I will wait for EOD to take a call... Any suggestions?

Seems the ebay seller tech-bunny has vanished. He stopped responding to mails/whatsapp/phone even after the deadline. I have raised a paisapay refund request which is getting processed.
Meanwhile I got a deal in amazon.com for viewsonic PX747-4K projector for 999USD. Ordered it as it was only for a day, but have time till end of day today to cancel if required. I know the model is not having RGBRGB wheel, but 4K at this price point is tempting me a lot. I will wait for EOD to take a call... Any suggestions?
Can we get paid service for viewsonic projector in india?

Ohh..This is really sad..

Ok great..Finally your long awaited 4K projector for a good budget..

If you still like to source XGIMI H1, you can contact India offical dealer who has some flexible options..

Ohh..This is really sad..

Ok great..Finally your long awaited 4K projector for a good budget..

Sadly, some reviews are pointing out that this is best used as a presentation PJ, than a home theater PJ. Im confused :(

If you still like to source XGIMI H1, you can contact India offical dealer who has some flexible options..

Do you have contact details?

Sadly, some reviews are pointing out that this is best used as a presentation PJ, than a home theater PJ. Im confused :(

Do you have contact details?
Not sure if you made your decision but the RGBW wheel in the 747 is gonna make any scene which isn't predominantly white look washed out. Unless you are going to look at corporate ppts all day you should get the 727.

And dlp's already struggle with colour brightness even with a 6 segment wheel. This wheel will exaggerate the problem even further.

Is it a good idea to get XGIMI H1 from gearbest? Currently there is an offer of 769 USD when despatched from China and additional 23$ for priority shipping.

Any idea how much customs import duty we may need to pay?

Somewhere I read by selecting priority shipping we may not need to pay customs. Any idea about this?

Is it a good idea to get XGIMI H1 from gearbest? Currently there is an offer of 769 USD when despatched from China and additional 23$ for priority shipping.

Any idea how much customs import duty we may need to pay?

Somewhere I read by selecting priority shipping we may not need to pay customs. Any idea about this?

If you would ship it to India, then you will need to pay customs.. Anyways, it is best to write to gearbest support team for more clarity & then place the order..

Else, you can contact the Indian dealer for more options..

Not sure if you made your decision but the RGBW wheel in the 747 is gonna make any scene which isn't predominantly white look washed out. Unless you are going to look at corporate ppts all day you should get the 727.

And dlp's already struggle with colour brightness even with a 6 segment wheel. This wheel will exaggerate the problem even further.

Yes you are right. Its not apt for an HT and I cancelled the order. Ordered xgimi h1 again from amazon.com for 788$ . Will be delivered in US today, and someone will carry to India in July

Yes you are right. Its not apt for an HT and I cancelled the order. Ordered xgimi h1 again from amazon.com for 788$ . Will be delivered in US today, and someone will carry to India in July

Great.. Hope you got refund from ebay.in Xgimi seller..

I was checking ebay.in, one seller (bestprice612) offering Optoma HD27 for 68K and further 5K disc.
Want opinion on HD27. also if its service and spares are available in india?

There is a website Ubuy.co.in which ships from US stores, where HD27 is around 46K and xgimi is 61K. Is it a trusted web site can any one give feedback.

Back