polk dsw pro 600..

manu4panjab

hey bros. bought polk dsw pro 600 on this wednesday and i post late coz i'm checking it properly with all my bdrips and ps3 games and i'm really amazed by its clarity and no boomy sound at all as polk psw 125 produce sometimes and no muddy sound tooo ,i'm quite happy with it :cool: i'll post pictures later

Glad to know about your purchase. May I know for what deal you got it ? I am too contemplating to go for this .. How do you rate it for music ?

hey bros. bought polk dsw pro 600 on this wednesday and i post late coz i'm checking it properly with all my bdrips and ps3 games and i'm really amazed by its clarity and no boomy sound at all as polk psw 125 produce sometimes and no muddy sound tooo ,i'm quite happy with it :cool: i'll post pictures later

Hi,

Congrats Manu ji on purchase! I think you are getting closer to your goal of setting up 7.4 setup:licklips:? Could you share more? What is the deal that you got and from where? also, some technical details, which will be helpful for a layman and lazyman like me.:eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

Congrats Manu and good to know that you are satisfied with your rescent purchase, if you remember I told you to ckeck it out when a discussion about the subwoofer was going on in your thread. Finally you got it and enjoying it ..... way to go man.

Hi,

Congrats Manu ji on purchase! I think you are getting closer to your goal of setting up 7.4 setup:licklips:? Could you share more? What is the deal that you got and from where? also, some technical details, which will be helpful for a layman and lazyman like me.:eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

hey bhai thanks yaar and bro i'm back to 5.1 :sad: no 7.4 ,though in near future i will have 7.2 but so far happy with dsw pro 600

Congrats Manu and good to know that you are satisfied with your rescent purchase, if you remember I told you to ckeck it out when a discussion about the subwoofer was going on in your thread. Finally you got it and enjoying it ..... way to go man.

thanks bhai ,yup i remmeber bhai about dsw pro 600 that you suggested me and bhai my future upgrade will be polk micro pro 4000 for 80000 and i know you brothers gonna tell me buy hsu,velo or etc. etc. but i'm happy with polk dsw pro 600 it suits my tatse so will polk dsw micro pro 4000 and it comes with 5 years of warranty and it can go down below 19hz and also 2400 watts dynamic power i'm already saving money for it :yahoo:

If your saving money then please spend it more wisely and go for an svs,hsu or jl as your next upgrade, that is the only way your bass needs are going to be satisfied i think.

The day you hear pipe organ music with notes being reproduced at 16hz honestly you will never look back.

If your saving money then please spend it more wisely and go for an svs,hsu or jl as your next upgrade, that is the only way your bass needs are going to be satisfied i think.

The day you hear pipe organ music with notes being reproduced at 16hz honestly you will never look back.

thanks bhai ,atleast for next 8 months i'm not gonna buy another sub so in that much time i'm gonna save money and whatever money i save i post my price here and then you brothers tell me what to buy :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back