Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Got Kinki Studio EX M1+ Integrated Amplifier, Which Pair Pretty well With B&W 802D Floorstanders; Bit Damp Sounding Out of the Box & Not mating Very well with JBL Monitors Lead to a typical buyers remorse, I Thought of upgrading to a better brand. Luckily held on & after around 200 - 300 hrs playing (as mentioned in the Manual of 300hrs burn in) Amp Opened up & is sounding really well. Kinki is Driving the 802Ds with ease and Match with Terminator Dac is Really amazing.
Brief Info about SQ : Hovers around Warmer side of Neutral, Well detailed, Adequately Powerful @215wpc , Pitch Dark Background & Really Excels in PRAT. Quiet Happy with the SQ & Synergy with 802D is pretty awesome. From whatever I researched, It is hard to Match this Power/performance under 3L INR, with 3 yrs warranty from Indian dealership.

IMG_1011.jpg

Got Kinki Studio EX M1+ Integrated Amplifier, Which Pair Pretty well With B&W 802D Floorstanders; Bit Damp Sounding Out of the Box & Not mating Very well with JBL Monitors Lead to a typical buyers remorse, I Thought of upgrading to a better brand. Luckily held on & after around 200 - 300 hrs playing (as mentioned in the Manual of 300hrs burn in) Amp Opened up & is sounding really well. Kinki is Driving the 802Ds with ease and Match with Terminator Dac is Really amazing.
Brief Info about SQ : Hovers around Warmer side of Neutral, Well detailed, Adequately Powerful @215wpc , Pitch Dark Background & Really Excels in PRAT. Quiet Happy with the SQ & Synergy with 802D is pretty awesome. From whatever I researched, It is hard to Match this Power/performance under 3L INR, with 3 yrs warranty from Indian dealership.

View attachment 68270
Congratulations on you latest purchase !!
From where did you purchase this amplifier in india ?

Bought "HiBy R3 Pro Saber" portable DAP from "theaudiostore.in". Good purchase experience with on time delivery.
Currently, also own the Fiio X3-II DAP (purchased from forum member here) which is still going good, but needed an upgrade and HiBy provides a good set of features and audio quality is comparable to Fiio. Still need to listen more to compare the two in terms of audio but first impressions HiBy gives more pronounced upper mid range.
Using it with Norge Gold 1000 Integrated Amp and Wharfedale Diamond 121 speakers.

Replaced my Denon X2200W with X4700

x4700.jpg
Setup -

Speakers – Q Acoustics 3050i, center -Dali Oberon Vokal, Surround-Dali Zensor 3, Rear Height-Q Acoustics 7000LRi, Front Height – Pioneer
Sub – SVS PB1000
Inputs – AppleTV4K , Asustor NAS, PS5
TV – Samsung 46”

View attachment 68270
I at least got to know that such a brand exists :)

Added HT to my stereo system using Integra DHC 80.6, one Tannoy gold 8 for center and 4 Tannoy gold 7 actives for surround. Existing Tekton speakers serve as LR.
superb setup
actually you gave me idea of using it as suurounds
how about wall hanging fixtures?

congrats, can you please share the cost of this beautiful sub woofer. does this subwoofer suitable for music ? i mean for stereo listening.

It’s perfect for music, I had the SVS PB2000 before this which I mainly used for movies. T9X works extremely well for music.
It works very well for movies as well. I think the prices have gone up since I purchased, check your PM.

It’s perfect for music, I had the SVS PB2000 before this which I mainly used for movies. T9X works extremely well for music.
It works very well for movies as well. I think the prices have gone up since I purchased, check your PM.
Hi Raj - where in hyderabad u got REL subs?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back