Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Finally after a lengthy lookout got hold of the original Debut F6 and C5. Both are demo pieces. Sounds brilliant for both stereo and HT. Sadly for the time being my castle knights are going into the box...

Attachments

• PXL_20221001_152158766.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221001_152158766.MP.jpg
    730.4 KB · Views: 205
  • PXL_20220930_172306857.jpg
    PXL_20220930_172306857.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 181
  • PXL_20220930_172415559.jpg
    PXL_20220930_172415559.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 222
I recently acquired Sean Jacobs' DC3 power supply for my Windows computer which is the source of my music system. Another eye-opening experience for me. So, all those who use computers as a source, please explore https://www.custom-hifi-cables.co.uk/home. Though expensive but I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. You get to realize how much grunge/noise/hum your system had.

Last edited:
Finally after a lengthy lookout got hold of the original Debut F6 and C5. Both are demo pieces. Sounds brilliant for both stereo and HT. Sadly for the time being my castle knights are going into the box...
Hi,

What pad you are using under the svs? does it sounds better?

Panasonic true 4K UB820 bluray player # each channel anloag output ' # 2 daul HDMI output # optional output & coaxial output player + few original bluray disc purchase #

Attachments

• 20221031_213125.jpg
    20221031_213125.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 20221031_213043.jpg
    20221031_213043.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 195
Got the A80K 55" a few days back. Got it for 1.30 with cash back and 3 years warranty from Vijay sales, Delhi. This is me preparing for PS5 :) (elusive so far!)

Yes, no photos because It is just the installation of a dedicated 30 amp line for my setup. I did not want to create a new thread for this but mentioning it here because the change is as good as upgrading a piece of equipment.

30 amp is not needed but since I wanted to have a 10 awg run, they had to use a 30 amp MCB.

The system is calmer now and sounds more stylish :). I think it is a must for any serious hobbyist.

Last edited:
Yes, no photos because It is just the installation of a dedicated 30 amp line for my setup. I did not want to create a new thread for this but mentioning it here because the change is as good as upgrading a piece of equipment.

30 amp is not needed but since I wanted to have a 10 awg run, they had to use a 30 amp MCB.

The system is calmer now and sounds more stylish :). I think it is a must for any serious hobbyist.

Not sure I agree with this. I have 8 x 32A circuits for my audio/video system and I've never felt it made any difference other than supplying adequate power. My previous electrical setup which was a regular household circuit was holding up fine until I upgraded my system and needed the power. I don't really believe in things like power circuits or conditioners making a difference. Most residential audio systems will be well served by a regular system.

Not sure I agree with this. I have 8 x 32A circuits for my audio/video system and I've never felt it made any difference other than supplying adequate power. My previous electrical setup which was a regular household circuit was holding up fine until I upgraded my system and needed the power. I don't really believe in things like power circuits or conditioners making a difference. Most residential audio systems will be well served by a regular system.
Yup, respect the honesty but we all appreciate changes differently.

Hello ,
Recent acquisition is a Lyrita 12 inch mid bass + horn speaker pair.
I am really glad I have these. I have not heard such revealing and detailed speakers.
I can’t describe the experience, one just needs to actually audition these-the pluck of guitar strings are real and mesmerizing, vocals just shoot straight at you. They are very musical. I am also hearing many new tones in detail. Also they do throw a 3 D image i.e feel the vocals floating a few feet away from me.
They truly give a live concert feel. These are amazing. Kudos to Mr Viren!!
They are placement dependent for that sweet spot performance.
Thanks - naj

Attachments

• C1D7C0ED-3D16-4515-A28B-D855189C5C8A.jpeg
    C1D7C0ED-3D16-4515-A28B-D855189C5C8A.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hello ,
Recent acquisition is a Lyrita 12 inch mid bass + horn speaker pair.
I am really glad I have these. I have not heard such revealing and detailed speakers.
I can’t describe the experience, one just needs to actually audition these-the pluck of guitar strings are real and mesmerizing, vocals just shoot straight at you. They are very musical. I am also hearing many new tones in detail. Also they do throw a 3 D image i.e feel the vocals floating a few feet away from me.
They truly give a live concert feel. These are amazing. Kudos to Mr Viren!!
They are placement dependent for that sweet spot performance.
Thanks - naj
They look massive and beautiful 😍😍👍. I can only imagine what a 12 inch mid bass can sound like on vocals. Enjoy 😁👍

They look massive and beautiful 😍😍👍. I can only imagine what a 12 inch mid bass can sound like on vocals. Enjoy 😁👍
Hello ,
I think the crossover is designed in such a manner that the mids/ vocals are thro’ the horn.
That’s why many friends said the horn is a hit or a miss. But frankly I did not find that. The sound is as neutral as it gets and sounds much fuller.
The Lyrita pair is not actually cheap and that’s why many would hesitate to buy especially if it’s their first pair. But enthusiasts should at-least demo a pair to check.
Thanks - naj

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back