PRICE THREAD - Home Theater In A Box

Today I visited Onkyo Store at CR PARK Delhi. They quoted rs 28000 for ONKYO3500. They are also selling other brands. YAMAHA YHT 299 for 33000.

Today I visited Onkyo Store at CR PARK Delhi. They quoted rs 28000 for ONKYO3500. They are also selling other brands. YAMAHA YHT 299 for 33000.

Onkyo 3500 was available for the same price a month back in Calcutta.

Hello members

I recently (on 15th aug) bought

Yamaha 298 : 33k - 5k = 28k

5k less as i replaced the woofer came in the box with Jamo 210 which cost 18k.

Not tried video yet but quiet happy with the audio quality.

Hope this info will help members.

Regards

Hi Hemanta, curious to know your experience with yht 298 so far... pls elaborate on your music and movie experience. also would like to know what is the source you use? thanks.

I want to buy my first HTIB. My bugdet is around 25K.

I am looking Onkyo s3400 available at Reliance Digital for Rs. 27K.
Also, I saw Samsung F5502K (Rs 21K) which has Bluray/DVD player and other connectivity features.

I want to know whether these 2 models: Onkyo S3400 and Samsung F5502K are comparable in terms of sound quality ?

I will be using it mostly for watching TV (Tata sky HD) and listen to music.

Thanks.

Bought Pioneer RS33 (VSX323K avr included) from Reliancel Digital kormangla @38k. Got Sammy 5500 bdp 3d for 3k along with. Waiting for the service engg to come n SRT the unit

Need Help

Hi friends hoping to buy AVR in US .

Newegg site requires delivery address to match card address.

How to go about it.

Card address in India and Delivery address- friend in US.:sad:

Any solutions.

Yamaha 299 quoted 35K with BW

Is it a deal?

Got an offer for YHT298 for 31.5k at Lulu. Is this OK?

I auditioned Pioneer Htibs at DNI, Bangalore. IT comes iwth VSX323 and the deal I got was for Rs 24000. However I felt Yamahas sound to be much more rich. Pioneer is just "bassy".

I got quote of 33K for ONKYO S3500 and 39k for ONKYO S4505 in Bangalore. I have seen multiple people posting that they purchased S3500 for less than 30k AND s4505 for around 33.

Can anyone tell me if these are overpriced or have the prices increased recently? Also, could anyone point me to a good store in Bangalore which will give me better rates.

Thanks in advance

Bought the Yamaha YHT-299 for 35k from Reliance Digital. Delivery expected tomorrow.
@dre@ms - Pls share detailed review of YHT 299 after you have setup. Your experience with movies and music will benefit a lot of thers from this forum. I had heard many reviews from salesmen against the product your review may nail them all...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back