PRICE THREAD - Home Theater In A Box

Thanks KMdaMuziklover,

I am from Mum, confused between HTS 3300/ 5300 and AVR 508/608 + speakers.. I'll post the prices.

I am interested if there is any group purchase or bargaining that all the mumbaikar's can do.

Hi, Great. I am also interested in buying Onkyo 3300. I am from mumbai and you can atleast add me in on group purchase.

I have auditioned 990 THX. I can say it can blow away any other HTIB in audio quality. Only problem why I am not going for it is that at it's price, many members in this forum suggested me to go for separates and build a HT system instead.
But if you are interested go for 9100 THX and not 9300 THX as the latter though is 1.4a compliant but is rated with 130 watts @6 ohms, whereas 9100 is rated 130 watts@ 8 ohms.Speakers impedance is 8 ohms in both. So, 9100 is better matched. Also power matters,why go for less.

I am planning to buy onkyo 3300, i am from gurgaon. What is the best price I can get in gurgaon and from which place?

Anyone checked out the Denon 1311 XP at HTSTORE.in in JP Nagar Bangalore. It was listed 34,990 at some point but in another page it shows up as 38,000. It looks like a very nice system, can u guys point to me to review or share your experience if you have one?

Anyone checked out the Denon 1311 XP at HTSTORE.in in JP Nagar Bangalore. It was listed 34,990 at some point but in another page it shows up as 38,000. It looks like a very nice system, can u guys point to me to review or share your experience if you have one?

The same model is available with Griha vibhav for a lesser price and even @ hypercity .. PLease check.

Hey are u sure 1311xp is in Hypercity? As far as I saw, Hypercity on ITPL road did not carry anything in Denon. He only had Yamaha and Onkyo. I will check out Griha Vaibhav. Thanks a lot for the info.

Hello Guys

For Onkyo 3300, i recently called Onkyo's sales guys in Delhi and he told me, dealer price is 25K. After this its up to you how much you negotiate. Some dealers in mumbai will tell you something around 28K. But you can negotiate hard. For cross veryfication, see onkyo india site and call the sales guys on the number shown on it.

Denon 1311XP, is available in 38K. This price includes installation. Not much negotiations possible being a very new model. Denon AVR 1311 is a 3D ready, HDMI 1.4a ready AVR and sounds really good. 5.1 Speakers provided with are also good and the best part is its bottom firing active sub woofer.

By the way, I bought Denon 1311XP which will be installed soon.

Thanks
Rahul

Bought Denon 1311xp + Sony Blu Ray player for 43,500 (34,900 + 8600). 1311xp is a HTIB with Denon AVR 1311 + Denon 5.1 speakers. The service guy came and installed yday, did a clean job. Very nice sound and setup.

Bought it at Home Theatre store in JP Nagar, Bangalore. The Home Theater Store (only 4 months old). The owner is ex-country manager at Onkyo, so he knows what he is doing and he is got a lot of variety to sell - Jamo, polks etc. So folks with dough can look for more. Nice shop, knowledgeable owner, better than big name super stores which only carries few options.

Bought Denon 1311xp + Sony Blu Ray player for 43,500 (34,900 + 8600). 1311xp is a HTIB with Denon AVR 1311 + Denon 5.1 speakers. The service guy came and installed yday, did a clean job. Very nice sound and setup.

Bought it at Home Theatre store in JP Nagar, Bangalore. The Home Theater Store (only 4 months old). The owner is ex-country manager at Onkyo, so he knows what he is doing and he is got a lot of variety to sell - Jamo, polks etc. So folks with dough can look for more. Nice shop, knowledgeable owner, better than big name super stores which only carries few options.

Congrats on your purchase :clapping:, Lokesh from HTSTORE is a very nice chap.... :)

Do post some pictures of your setup.

Crap! Just brought Onkyo HT-S3300 for 25,000 from the eZone shop in chennai. Now I feel cheated :sad:

And to top it, neither the Onkyo nor the ezone guys have turned up to install it, even when it has already been 10 days since I brought it.

Is there a considerable diff. between Onkyo 3300 and Denon 1311XP+ in terms of features?
3300 is available for 22K approx whereas 1311 for 35K which means 10K diff.
I am thinking of going for 3300 for 22K and bluray player for 9K but I need your inputs in choosing.
Thanks

Don't go for the package deal. those denon speakers are not worth the money. use any other set of speakers with this AV receiver. We found the lg blueray package much better than this

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back