PRICE THREAD - Home Theater In A Box

Hi Dassukhija,

It costs me exact 50K with Installation and taxes,And audessy is a great feature no need to download calibration stuff to calibrate HT.I will post pics as well very soon.

Thanks

Purchased a Onkyo HT-3300 on Amazon in USA for 320 USD ~ 16,000 INR. The product is in India, I will install it over the weekend. I think 23-25K is a good price in India.

Can anyone suggest a package option (model #s and price) of a AVR+SPKRs ..

my only specific requirement is the AVR should support HDMI Repeater mode (not looking for AVRs with HDMI Passthru a.k.a. HDMI switching such as the Onkyo HTS 3200 etc)

just in case someone is aware of any combo or deal... please do share

really appreciate the help.

thanks a lot ..

Hi Dasukhija,

Here are pics of my HT Denon 1610 and JB scs 200.5

dscn0763.jpg

dscn0765.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0763.jpg
    DSCN0763.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 330
Hi,

I have spent time looking for Onkyo HTS and off late 3300 for 26K quoted by Onkyo showroom guy in Hyd. (May get further bargain).

He also offered me TX SR 307 + SKS-HT528 for 36K when asked wht option in powered sub.

However, what took my attention on net is 5300 talking of good powered209w amp,7.1 , 1200w of totalk power ( 3300 is 660 w).

Would like to hear more from experts is 5300 worth a spent... on this note I am also seeking what would be the price here in India( Hyderabad).

I see 5300 would be good bet , but price is teh catalyst

Hi,

I have spent time looking for Onkyo HTS and off late 3300 for 26K quoted by Onkyo showroom guy in Hyd. (May get further bargain).

He also offered me TX SR 307 + SKS-HT528 for 36K when asked wht option in powered sub.

However, what took my attention on net is 5300 talking of good powered209w amp,7.1 , 1200w of totalk power ( 3300 is 660 w).

Would like to hear more from experts is 5300 worth a spent... on this note I am also seeking what would be the price here in India( Hyderabad).

I see 5300 would be good bet , but price is teh catalyst

Rcvd a quote of 52k for HTS 5300....

Appreciate your views if this is worth compared to HTS 3300 for 25-26k?

my dedicated HT room is getting ready and wanted to decide by then(Room measures 12 X 16. I have a old HTS Philips LX3600D using in my Master BD.

also let me know is its worth clubbing PS3 with which ever new HTS i pick up?

I found out that on Amazon HTS 5300 cost 420$ that's just ard 20k INR.

Now any suggestions can one order from Amazon and get it delivered here in India.

the customs involved etc?

Sad A'int it? We have to pay a lot more here!
My Dad is planning to go to London in July, can someone tell me if I can get this through him, avoiding the Customs, etc ?
Also, what would be the ideal way to transport it back?
I say HT-5305B in Amazon.co.uk for just 340 Pounds :licklips:
Help!

I found out that on Amazon HTS 5300 cost 420$ that's just ard 20k INR.

Now any suggestions can one order from Amazon and get it delivered here in India.

the customs involved etc?

I got a quote for 47.5K for Denon 1610 + Polk RM 705 combo from griha vaibhav, Bangalore who is also ProFX dealer.

Is this a good deal, or there any better offers than in Bangalore anybody come across?

I got a quote for 47.5K for Denon 1610 + Polk RM 705 combo from griha vaibhav, Bangalore who is also Rro FX dealer.

Is this a good deal, or there any better offers than in Bangalore anybody come across?

Why dont you talk to Pro Fx pretty sure they can match the price or you may even get a good deal.

Why dont you talk to Pro Fx pretty sure they can match the price or you may even get a good deal.

Yeah, I did a chat with PRoFX on this. when I told about this quote, they told me that Griha Vaibhav is their dealer and I can deal them directly.

Instead of polk 705 u can choose polk 6750(5k lesser than polk 705). I dont think there is much difference between polk 6750 and polk 705.

-Hemanth R

Onkyo HT 3300
24.5K INR
**Includes**
full installation (wiring, speaker mounting),
4 speaker needed cable as for my 20x14 room
cartage to deliver the box at home,
1 HDMI cable 1.5 mts, 1 Coax cable

from The SnobShop Gurgaon (MGF Mall)

Hi friends,
This is my first day to visit this site and address you all

I want a 5.1 space music system

My room is 10 by 12 feets would 5.1 be exaburant as room is small

What would be the price of the same

Regards,
Shailesh

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back