PRICE THREAD - Home Theater In A Box

Hi dasukhija,

Thanks but are you sure that was avr 155 not 133 because avr133_jbl 200.5 is around 30K they were offering to me Sound Factor East street,but at last I am going for Denon-1610 with JBL 200.5 speakers.

Oh yeah you are right. It was 133. Btw - why did you choose Denon over 133/155? And was the store 'Sound Factor'? I know 'Sound Check' was the JBL authorized store on east street.

Re: Dont waste ur money

Hi,
dont waste ur money on home theater. If u have 2.1 speakers ,hook them to ur lcd or tv 3.5 mm audio jack.altec lansing atp3 or better,creative all speakers 2.1 works better than sony dav tz200,210. So guys dont waste ur money behind ht.
It produces good sound 4 ur lcd or tv
enjoy
shiv
lcd ,pc,ps3

I have a JBL Creature II 2.1 set. Its mindblowing - but trust me - when it comes to 5.1 sources - the mid-frequencies just not audible enough. Hence I am also moving to upgrade to a 5.1 and moving my 2.1 to bedroom

Hi,
I am looking at Onykyo HT-S6200. E-Zone is quoting online 39,990 as per the Zero Price Marging offer. Currently Is this is the best price for this model?

Regards

Deepak

AVR 133 and 155 both are lack of features like True-HD and DTS master and Prologic-2x and z as well but price were same so purchased Denon 1610 + JBL 200.5 so far they are sounding beyond expectation for music and movies as well,It was sounding very bad before calibration but thanks Audessy calibration.

And I purchased from JBL dealer on East street,"The Sound Factor"

AVR 133 and 155 both are lack of features like True-HD and DTS master and Prologic-2x and z as well but price were same so purchased Denon 1610 + JBL 200.5 so far they are sounding beyond expectation for music and movies as well,It was sounding very bad before calibration but thanks Audessy calibration.

And I purchased from JBL dealer on East street,"The Sound Factor"

Thanks Rankesh. What was the final price again with taxes, brackets, installation etc? I think we both are talking the same store. I was helped around with this kid from north-east - knew his stuff and was very polite. He even said he can visit my living space and advice accordingly. So you do recommend buying something that has Audessey feature? Can you post some pictures?

Hi,
I am looking at Onykyo HT-S6200. E-Zone is quoting online 39,990 as per the Zero Price Marging offer. Currently Is this is the best price for this model?

Regards

Deepak

Make sure the set is available before payment.....Grab it as fast as possible......In Kolkata Onkyo dealer stated that 6200 out of Production line.

I'm also looking for the same....they said chances are zero to get a new set for me. Only option 5300 right now.

HT-S6200 = 49k incl all
HT-S5300 = 52k incl all
See how it eat up 5300 sales.

hello Friends,

any idea about ONKYO 5300
ONKYO SIGHT & SOUND - INDIA

how does it sound and how much price.

It is the same as 6200 in terms of power delivery in paper with added feature such as HDMI 1.4a, On Screen (TV) Config,3D TV Support.....Price 52k incl all in kolkata.

Bought an Onkyo HT-S5300 for 49k.

If anyone want to buy it in Delhi, please PM me to know the dealer's details. I don't know if I should put it here or not.

Thanks. It is lying packed now. Planning to get some wiring changed now for better performance in 2-3 days.

Till then I can just see it but can not hear. ;)

Bought an Onkyo HT-S5300 for 49k.

If anyone want to buy it in Delhi, please PM me to know the dealer's details. I don't know if I should put it here or not.

we are waiting for your details review on this with pics....
how was the audition with this....

please tell us.
regards
vinay singh

Anybody know if the Onkyo HTS 3300 is available in India yet? Also, where in Mumbai can i get this system and at what price. I read somewhere earlier here that it should be around Rs 23k - Vijay Sales in Mumbai is quoting Rs 26k for the 3200!

Checked all the stores mentioned in Onkyo India website for HT-S3300 in Pune region & Mumbai region.
Only available at AV Xellence, Pune for 33K :mad:

Why Onkyo product price different in several region as well availability ?
In my place there is no news of 3300.

C'mon......In this days Onkyo HTIBs are more consumer products rather than pro....It is really help full if they announce the price in their website(at least the HT package) as well as send the all variants major outlet across the country at the same time.

Hi,

I have been enquiring about Onkyo HT-S6200 in Bangalore. But no positive response yet.

Anybody recently enquired about the availbility of this product, and know the shop where this is available can you please let me know

Regards

Deepak

Hi There,
33k is the MRP. But 3300 is currently under Promotional Sale for just 25k in Blr, and 23k in coimbatore. You can check with modernworld if they ship stuff to pune/mumbai.

Checked all the stores mentioned in Onkyo India website for HT-S3300 in Pune region & Mumbai region.
Only available at AV Xellence, Pune for 33K :mad:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back