Projector Mount Screws

tapmal5

I recently purchased Liberty Mark VI ceiling mount for my Optoma HD143X projector but projector needs M4 X 3 (min 10mm length) allen screws but the kit doesn,t contain them and I have failed to source them locally in Delhi .Anybody can help me with them ?

I recently purchased Liberty Mark VI ceiling mount for my Optoma HD143X projector but projector needs M4 X 3 (min 10mm length) allen screws but the kit doesn,t contain them and I have failed to source them locally in Delhi .Anybody can help me with them ?
they shoud be avaiable with any fastener store

visited several shops over the last few days, allen screws not available and nobody willing to entertain since all I need is 3 Screws

I tried that but screws with 10mm length were not available and I was advised to cut the screws to desire length but I am not good at this and three screws is small a no for anyone to be interested.

Try automobile shops.Usually they have similar one and hard to get at Hardware shop.

I was in similar situation for my ACER projector couple of years back. Went to local market with the PJ, roamed around and finally sourced needed screws :)

I am sure they cost very little, so maybe you can buy 12 or 24 or whatever is the minimum order quantity. Or, get online seem to be available at Amazon and other sites.

A fellow FM mshifi has just couriered the screws , glad to have people supporting each other

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back