projector optoma hd20

gr_babu

hi this babu

whats the price of optoma h20 in chennai, or banglore.

like to have some reviews regarding it.

usage 90% movies and rest tata hd channels.

thx in advance

Last edited:
Hi
I'm setting up a new home theater setup and looking out for HD20 Optoma projector in india, found to be the price on very higher side 1.3 lacs approx when i checked with one of the vendor , thought of getting through my sources in abhudhabi or dubai. but i could not locate any vendors for optoma in abudhabi or dubai. can u get guys help out to source this projector and by the way what its your feedback on this model.

Hi
I'm setting up a new home theater setup and looking out for HD20 Optoma projector in india, found to be the price on very higher side 1.3 lacs approx when i checked with one of the vendor , thought of getting through my sources in abhudhabi or dubai. but i could not locate any vendors for optoma in abudhabi or dubai. can u get guys help out to source this projector and by the way what its your feedback on this model.

chk your PM, have sent details

I think so , even in US the min price is 925 $, how can we get in india for 40k

I think I am little te on this issue bt feel it may help others. Indeed Optoma HD currntly being sol in India at 40K. Check at ITSY Deals and Leads Mr. Devang Mehta,922056764,Mumbai

I think I am little te on this issue bt feel it may help others. Indeed Optoma HD currntly being sol in India at 40K. Check at ITSY Deals and Leads Mr. Devang Mehta,922056764,Mumbai
the number u mentioned is incomplete ... jus 9 digits.. please provide d correct number

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back