Recommended Screen for Epson EH TW7100 ( WHITE, SILVER or BLACK)

vikramdesigner

Planning to add HT setup in my 2nd bedroom. 12 foot x 11 foot, at 12 foot i can go from 92' to 120 on Epson 7100 but my wall is limiting to max 106" 8L x 5 H cos of side bend.

I m good enough with the size of 106" or 100 "( Fixed ) , for now i'm projection on wall (light creamish) , brightness( 3000 lumens ) , clarity and colors are damn good just missing the blacks in ambient and in dark room. dunno is it cos of wall or the lumens is very high for this distance. just need to decide what type of screen i should choose to get the deep blacks and maintain the brightness , contrast with no spill.

Branded screen i can go upto max 25k not more than this or should i go DiY route? not interested in motorised screen, only fixed.

IF ITS CONTROLLED lighting u can go for white screen ,elite screen sable b2 100 inch screen fits ur budget and ur room
Any leads for a 120 inch fixed screen in budget under 20k. Elite or Liberty. Ooberpad on their website has Elite 120 inch Sable B2 at around 30k. I even contacted Elite screens Coimbatore, they don't deal with end user, we need to check with only distributors. Not interested in DIY. Thanks in advance.

Planning to add HT setup in my 2nd bedroom. 12 foot x 11 foot, at 12 foot i can go from 92' to 120 on Epson 7100 but my wall is limiting to max 106" 8L x 5 H cos of side bend.

I m good enough with the size of 106" or 100 "( Fixed ) , for now i'm projection on wall (light creamish) , brightness( 3000 lumens ) , clarity and colors are damn good just missing the blacks in ambient and in dark room. dunno is it cos of wall or the lumens is very high for this distance. just need to decide what type of screen i should choose to get the deep blacks and maintain the brightness , contrast with no spill.

Branded screen i can go upto max 25k not more than this or should i go DiY route? not interested in motorised screen, only fixed.

Can you please provide a picture of the room setup (audio and seating)? How much is your viewing distance for this 106 inch screen?

how much did you get the tw7100 for?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back