Role call for Heavy Metal/Extreme Metal listeners...

anyone heard Black Sabbath's latest release, "13"?

Yeah I just bought that on vinyl few days ago. I like it quite a lot actually..It sounds like Sabbath..It's like there was huge expectation from the fans and the guys just thought : "Ok! Lets give our fans what they want"..I'd have loved it even more if they tried to explore different territory and piss a lot of people off..but hey..It's not bad..I thought it'd suck to be honest.

**Listening to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYYUR21_G9c**

Last edited:
@Premblr Thanks a lot mate! those words mean lot :)
Black Sabbath's new album is a killer, I am so much in love with the new song "God is Dead" and with news floating around that Bill Ward might tour with the band its just awesome. Wish Black Sabbath played in India sometime, would be a dream come true, and something I as a metal head would die for!

@jk chaos, I mean it, you guys are truly international. I also shared the song on my facebook.

mate, I would like to buy a CD of yours. Tried searching online but it is all in dollar pricing. Is there an Indian online store or can you send me a CD, I can transfer money online too.

Thanks a ton Prem :) Really glad that you dig our music! Currently the CDs are only available from Transcending Obscurity. You're from Bangalore right? Will ensure you get the CD by this weekend somehow. Will pm you with further details :)

Cheers

Yes, Bangalore, old airport road to be precise. Will wait for your PM about the details, please take your time...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back