sam9s Home Theater - Civil Construction - PHASE II

By "below the frame" I presume you mean push back the spk right!! .....mmmm well The center front gril is in line with the front spks grill, so all three spks are in one line. Isnt that how it should be .. ?

By "below the frame" I presume you mean push back the spk right!! .....mmmm well The center front gril is in line with the front spks grill, so all three spks are in one line. Isnt that how it should be .. ?

No Sam, my worry is, from the picture I see that the center is on the floor. Ideally the Center should be at just below ear level or ear level.

WOWWWWWWWWW...
I just visited this thread and saw that Sam's dream HomeTheater is right here...

Many Congratulations Sam... Enjoy ffuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllll :)
If ever wanna do like this in future, you're gonna be my first contact...
Hope to catch a movie together with you soon :)

No Sam, my worry is, from the picture I see that the center is on the floor. Ideally the Center should be at just below ear level or ear level.

ooo ... ok well that would bring the center infront of the screen. though I have like 8-10 inches margin to raise the center via a table, that I can try.

Last edited:
WOWWWWWWWWW...
I just visited this thread and saw that Sam's dream HomeTheater is right here...

Many Congratulations Sam... Enjoy ffuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllll :)
If ever wanna do like this in future, you're gonna be my first contact...
Hope to catch a movie together with you soon :)

Always welcome technobhatt ...... Always welcome :)

Hi Sam,
Pls let us know the Cable management technique used in your AV Rack. I mean the audio/video cables. Do the Rack have a back side opening wall or door? I am making a RACK with fixed wall behind so need to know how to manage A/V cables.

Regards,
Samrat

Since I am using all wooden rack what I did was to bore a hole on both sides, for all shelves and then passed the cables through it, then used the Cable Cover to cover and mount the cables on the rack itself. ...

Hi Sam, i mean to ask how you have connected cables to your equipment from behind. If you need to change or add any connection from any equipment then you need to pull the equipment front right since the side walls are covered by wood. Can you share you phone number so that we can discuss this issue.

Nice Job Sam.

The screen looks humungous and the setup looks great.

Congratulations for a year long project to get it done with.

Hopefully, I will get to see it in person when I come to NCR next time.

Hi Sam, i mean to ask how you have connected cables to your equipment from behind. If you need to change or add any connection from any equipment then you need to pull the equipment front right since the side walls are covered by wood. Can you share you phone number so that we can discuss this issue.

PMed you the number . :)

Nice Job Sam.

The screen looks humungous and the setup looks great.

Congratulations for a year long project to get it done with.

Hopefully, I will get to see it in person when I come to NCR next time.

Always welcome Sud ...always welcome ... :) ... R u still with the same company .. :)

@ sam ,

what u put on the wall ?

any specific material for acoustics or u just simply put that bhoosa sheet or sithatex sheet(cant recall).

did u put any frame and glasswool

do tell , im currently renovating my room, any advise will be really appreciated :)

^^ No nothing bro, just plan brick cement wall, then JK white cement layer and then the carpet ..... simple.. :)

Yes to wall carpet and no wall carpet is different ..... is thin, more rough .... floor carpet is think, soft and more expensive ....

hhhmmm,
wall carpet, i think i shud look this as an option for decore, and this too will be helpful in sound proofing..

bhai, can u gimme any idea for pricing ?

also, my room isnt much in length, wud it advisable to plaster a wall with POP and paint it with white anti glare finish?

:)

Last edited:
^^ Pricing differs .... for my location Ghaziabad, it started from 7 rs psf upto 70-80rs psf ... I went for 12 rs psf. The higher expensive were more of floor carpet than wall. Plus I already had experimented with the same material once before during my first HT, so I was confident what I was purchasing. Labour was separate 7 rs psf.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back