Share your complete cinematic experiences

kittu8_in2002

Friends I am very sure many of you out there have world class AV systems.And along with it you may have many fond memories of the movies that you see. example:: many clips or scenes that you want to see n number of times . Basically it thrills you again and again,may be the sound is awesome or may be both audio and video together impact your mind:clapping::yahoo:.

Please share your favorite clips,can be a movie or a musical concert.

Mine is : Valkerie ,in the 1st few mins itself when the attack is done,those planes flying and bombs exploding firing here and there.its awesome:yahoo:

2nd,Transformers2, again when we start the movie and that movie title is written is just awesome. that zoom surround is " :yahoo: "

3rd,Cliffhanger.MAN again the start .the moment that helicopter passes ,i can feel my heart pounding:clapping::yahoo:

Since I have a 32" lcd cant say about the video but audio is breathtaking !
( strangely all are at the beginning :rolleyes: hehhehe )

I was influenced by Demo of Iceage-1 opening scene & Xmen-2 the plain scene.
I listened it on Denon highend AVR costing around Rs.1.2 lakhs in 2003 around with profx towers with Yellow kevlar cone.
It was AV expo & that time I decided to built a similar at home.You can go through my thread too-
http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/7619-pls-post-abt-your-journey-hifi-world.html

and now so many clips I like-
Master & commander canon clip,killbill fight, The Hero and so many.I always cut certain scenes from movies & play for Demo.

Last edited:
@ Kittu ...

If you have liked the Valkyrie scene, you would love the 'Part 7 - The Breaking Point' and 'Part 8 - The Last Patrol' of "Band of Brothers". Ear splitting scenes of artillery shell blasts .... I was getting scared that my wall mounted speakers could give away due to the shock waves created within, most probably coming out of the sub ... :D

The D-day scene in 'Saving private Ryan' the explosions and the bullet whizzing fx are all awesome!

Depth charge scene in 'U571' - Sub killer!!

The first jungle chase scene in Avatar- where those huge Rhinos attack in!!

The Subway pileup scene in ' Live free or Dir hard'- there is a particular moment there where the car spins above Bruce, delivering a deep bass!! kick ass!!

The Dinosaurs pile up in 'king kong' - killer one!

Some of the battles in Transformers 2- all are rendered good!

The scene where Jetli cuts the bamboo packs in the movie 'Hero'. The surround sound and the sub effect there is brilliant!

Will think of more :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back