Share your denon x1200w,x2200w ,x4200w dtsx experience

Dear FM, I have listened Denon X4200 with Elac Debut F5/F6 and Tannoy Mercury v7. It sounds mr fantastic with typically Denon sound weighty low-end with Punch and Power. You require to experiment more with your AVR and speakers to bring best out of combo. Last thing if you are crossing a mark of 100k for AVR, then definitely I will suggest FM that before buying anything please audition Anthem MRX AVR first and decide.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
Anthem are highly acclaimed one and it is different league.If u have good budget you can think it .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

HI,
I have put two ceiling speakers (bookshelves ) connected to denon x4200w in 5.1.2 mode.During audyssey set up heard clear tones from those speakers, but when put movies like San Andreas no sound is coming from those ceiling speakers.but display shows input signal dolby atmos and output as 5.1.2 active.
What can be reason,Please give suggestions?
Thanks.

Hi today visited Pro Fx .They have suggested to increase db of ceiling speakers .Came home ,increased db of ceiling speakers from -7 to 0 and then used dolby atmos demo track and felt sudden difference.clearly heard rain over from ceiling ,bass of thunder very powerful .overall good experience.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back