Size of Subtitles

shredder

Is there an option to increase the font size of subtitles in HD media players?
I am planning on a Seagate Theatre+, so any owners/ members with experience with this player please let me know, wrt font size.
Also if the option to increase font size is available in any other media player please let me know.

One other thing- do any of these media players have internal picture adjustment setting options, like brightness, contrast, gamma, hue, etc?

Thanks in advance

WDTV Live has an option to turn on/off subtitles, adjust font size etc..no settings possible on brightness, gamma etc but it has an option to choose 8 bit or 12 bit colour reproduction. I control the PQ using settings on my LH 90

Western Digital Media player the 1st model I guess (not sure) does have the option to increase the size of subtitles

BUT

Its largest size is still unreadable for a 21" CRT tv. On lcd it would do fine.

AC Ryan POHD not only has the option to choose the size (you can increase or decrease), font and color of the subs, but also (more important for me) placement of the subs on the screen. Sometime they are a bit too high on the screen and I can brings them low on the screen per my requirements.

POHD also has the the picture adjustments (brightness, color, contrast and HUE) as you have inquired ......

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back