Sony 46' vs. LG 47'

SS2006

Good Evening everybody :)
I'm new here, and wanted to ask your opinions on which TV I should be getting tomorrow (boxing day)
I have a PS3 and 360 connected, and I just want the brightest, most crisp gaming experience I can

Both TVs are very similar under the specs, only difference I could see was a 8bt vs 10 bit processor diff, and the XD Engine vs 8 bit

Please let me know which one is more worth the money

TV & Video: Television: LG 47" 1080p LCD HDTV** (47LF21) - Best Buy Exclusive | Best Buy Canada Web Store

TV & Video: Television: Sony Bravia 46" 1080p LCD HDTV** (KDL46S504) - Online Only | Best Buy Canada Web Store

Thank you very much
Regards, Samer

I think u better buy a Sony,because the quality is been maintained since they launched LCD tvs.The picture quality is being absolutely good in Sony,LG is also good,not compared to Sony.
Rgds

IMHO if you can get your hands on a LG LH90 47" nothing like it. Its one of the best LED TVs in the market and almost at the same or lesser cost compared to sony mid range LCDs.

LH90 has also been highly acclaimed for the PQ and features it offers.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back