Sony Bravia HX750 Reviews

I don't think it's overpriced if I have to buy without bill. 40inch cost me 58k n 46inch cost me 76k n 55inch cost me 1lakh.
Yes. Without bill or gray market will be cheaper definitely and that applies to all ranges. I was talking about the official price.

I was thinking of 32HX750 which is listed at Rs. 57,900.

Yes. Without bill or gray market will be cheaper definitely and that applies to all ranges. I was talking about the official price.

I was thinking of 32HX750 which is listed at Rs. 57,900.

I agree - the pricing has to be compared for official Sony price since thats the way to purchase it.

Prices of items brought from other countries /imported without bill etc price will always be lower than India price and that is true for all Electronic Items and TVs.

Yes true.. But when i was buying a tv.. My options were Sony HX750, Sony HX850, Panasonic ET50, Panasonic DT50 & Panasonic ST50.. Panasonic ET50, ST50 & DT50 were not available withoutbill.. Both Sony models were costing me less than the three Panasonic models which it made more easy for me to buy.. To my surprise Sony HX750 & HX850 price is little lower than Panasonic ET50, DT50 & ST50 in 40inch even withbill.

OK. Here is a q.

I am thinking of gifting my in-laws a 32" LCD or LED around Diwali. My father-in-law believes that "there is nothing like a Sony". Well, you can't argue with older people, and especially in-laws.

F-I-L complains that he is not able to watch the programs he likes, his preference mainly being news, information, sports and such. Not interested in soaps, serials and such items which is the target of my M-I-L. So this TV will be an additional to the existing Sony CRT that they have. Either TV could become the sole domain of one.

They have TataSky SD currently. HD is not a priority for them and they may not wish to subscribe to it.

I was thinking of Sony 32NX520. I have a budget till 45K.

Hi why not go for Sony EX650 or NX650 32inch LED. Sony EX650 will cost you 44k and NX650 will cost you 47k. Hope this helps. Tc.

KDL-32NX650 : NX650 Series : BRAVIA HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India

KDL-32EX650 : EX650 Series : BRAVIA HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India

OK. Here is a q.

I am thinking of gifting my in-laws a 32" LCD or LED around Diwali. My father-in-law believes that "there is nothing like a Sony". Well, you can't argue with older people, and especially in-laws.

F-I-L complains that he is not able to watch the programs he likes, his preference mainly being news, information, sports and such. Not interested in soaps, serials and such items which is the target of my M-I-L. So this TV will be an additional to the existing Sony CRT that they have. Either TV could become the sole domain of one.

They have TataSky SD currently. HD is not a priority for them and they may not wish to subscribe to it.

I was thinking of Sony 32NX520. I have a budget till 45K.

Can someone help me in knowing the highest non 3D model in sony in 46"?
Does it even exist?

I wish that all these manufacturers dropped 3d, smart tv, internet and all such features in at least one model, 46" or higher. At the same time such a model should not be a base model with low on pq, panel quality and such basic features

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Can someone let me know the price of Sony KDL40-NX650, 750 price, both bill and without bill. Really interested in buying them.

Sony ex650 40inch - 45k & hx750 40inch - 60k withoutbill.. there is a new model available in grey market Sony ex430 40inch - 36k.

one of the reviews mentions it suffers from comparatively lighter black levels with its big inchers. Is this "light" black level still above or on par with reference 2D Televisions from Sony and other manufacturers?

one of the reviews mentions it suffers from comparatively lighter black levels with its big inchers. Is this "light" black level still above or on par with reference 2D Televisions from Sony and other manufacturers?
Black levels is the capability of the panel to display in wider shades of grey colours. This results in greater details of dark/shadowy areas of the picture. Black levels gain more importance in movies which are often showing dark background, night shots, etc. For regular TV (soaps/serials), black levels are not that important because the content is usually shot in studios, locations with bright light; the colours are saturated anyway.

Again in movies, typical Indian films do not have too many dark shots.

So you can decide how much black level important to you. If it is, then HX750 is not the right model for you and you should persue higher (and costlier) models or think about plasma.

The HX750 has worse black levels than the HX850 but other than that it has as good black levels as Samsung and LG flagships. So nothing to worry about really.

Just checked the numbers from Avforums reviews.

HX753 is behind HX850 and ST50 in black levels but has the same black level as Samsung flagship ES8000 and significantly better black level than LG Flagship LM960.

Black Level rating for these TVs by Avforums

Panasonic ST50 - Excellent
Sony HX850 - Excellent
Sony HX750 - Good
Samsung ES8000 - Good
LG LM960 - Average
LG LM860 - Average
Panasonic WT50 LED - Average

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back