Sony Bravia HX850 Reviews

Only two of the links posted in this thread has any measurements to back what they are trying to say, i will wait for television info to review and post some measurements.

Hi if given a option which tv u would choose.. Sony HX850 vs Panasonic ET50 vs Panasonic DT50 vs Panasonic WT50.. My preference is LED.

Hi i started this thread for people like me who are interested in this model so that it is easy for them to check the reviews whether it is bad or good. If anybody doesnt like the thread or doesnt like my opinion all respect and i am not forcing anyone to check the thread or do what i am saying. I dont want to start any war or fight over which brand is better. I just wanted to have a healthy talk. I never said Samsung or LG are not good brands. I just said i prefer Panasonic and Sony. If i dont like a brand i dont waste my time bashing it or talk crap about people who like that brand.
I wonder why some people who have no interest in buying this TV and do not even like this brand have to come in and post crap and just lower the quality of the thread !

I wonder why some people who have no interest in buying this TV and do not even like this brand have to come in and post crap and just lower the quality of the thread !

What do you expect from that said person who joined this forum mostly to bash the brand from the very beginning and who has said "on the record" that he hates this brand,need i say more.:D

I've seen Sony HX850. Did a small demo and comparison with few LEDs. Picture quality is very good. Do NOT make mistake of buying HX750. What was Sony thinking in putting out that TV for sale.

Samsung D6600 is comparable to the Sony if you are not bothered about 3D. I was offered 55D6600 for 1.4L.

Haven't seen Panasonic so no comments.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I currently own EX720 for my living room Tata Sky viewing (Very happy with it) and have shortlisted HX850 - 55 for my HT set up which currently runs on old Sony Bravia 50' RPTV.

Another option is Sharp 3D LED 60LE835 which will cost roughly same but will have 5" more.

Would like to know you all opinion on these two options.

Regards
Rajesh

I want to buy a 40inch.
I've seen Sony HX850. Did a small demo and comparison with few LEDs. Picture quality is very good. Do NOT make mistake of buying HX750. What was Sony thinking in putting out that TV for sale.

Samsung D6600 is comparable to the Sony if you are not bothered about 3D. I was offered 55D6600 for 1.4L.

Haven't seen Panasonic so no comments.

Sony 40HX850, Samsung D6600, Samsung D5500 are my recommendations. LG has good models but you will not get 2D picture quality as good as Sony or Samsung. Again, I have never auditioned Panasonic LCDs. So no judgement.

Thank you. Will surly check Samsung, Panasonic & Sony side by side.
Sony 40HX850, Samsung D6600, Samsung D5500 are my recommendations. LG has good models but you will not get 2D picture quality as good as Sony or Samsung. Again, I have never auditioned Panasonic LCDs. So no judgement.

Good for u..but I won't risk taking it to home on my own..if some thing occurs during transportation dealer gonna blame u..as per my delivery is concerned dealer delivered it to my place and sony technician checked if there was any scratch on the screen..after confirming that the screen is clean he installed it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back