Speaker Stands - SoundFoundations

Dear FM,

Does anyone bought the Stands for Monitor Audio BX2? Or Suggest me what do you think is best stands from the list.

Dear FM,

Does anyone bought the Stands for Monitor Audio BX2? Or Suggest me what do you think is best stands from the list.

I was using Diamond 9.2's with SAL Alif R (R - Round Column) stand which was offered during the forum first Group buy offer.... If monitor Audio BX2 size is any close to Diamond 9.2's, then that would be more than enough..

Sound Foundations - SAL Alif-S/R Speaker Stand

specs of the Epos stands are exactly as per company
ST12i | Epos Acoustics

in fact we are in talks of making the oem for them for certain areas

shipping is done even if you are in timbuktoo

price - reasonable and fair

Can those tubes be filled with sand?

Edit: Just checked the Epos website and they say it was not designed to allow this so if magma is building this to Epos spec. then I guess not...

Last edited:
Nope the epos stand tubes cant be filled

the philosophy used here is a hollow resonating structure
i.e lossy stands - as in the case of some harbeth recommendations

nice looking stands magna. would be intrested in a pair. do let me know if you can make one and approx price. will ge you the details later

Excellent work Magma, as always. Nice to hear about the Oem opportunity as well. Congrats!
Cheers,
Sid

not all speakers would go with the open frame stands.

Many speakers will need the conventional heavy gauge center column stands ( of which soundfoundations has many excellent choices ).

Make sure you specify the stand height in line with your listening position height. Sometimes the stands can be too high relative to where you are sitting.

The workmanship and the finicky approach to detail and packing are very good.

Hope you will continue the good work and provide VFM products to all customers who come to your door.

regards,
mpw
Mumbai
=============================================================

this month we should soon be launching a stand inspired by the focal utopia series
high gloss black base plate - composite material
with and angled aluminium column

this build will have NO steels or stainless steels but will be all aluminium
we are pretty confident this stand will sound great - completely neutral with no hint of dryness or edginess

We introduced some really good speaker stands this month

heres the Grande Utopia by SoundFoundations

Aluminium siliocn composite 2.5 inch thk base
Cross braced framework
Sand filled column
High gloss piano finish base
spikes are the ascendo design
One our our most neutral and "soundly" engineered offerings

Hope they are liked
We love them and their presentation

Impressive piano gloss finish!

yep
we learnt from some guinea pigs called X-LS!!

in fact one of our FMs will soon have a ferrari red X-LS that looks even better than ours thanks to our learning curve

Back