Spoitfy music

sgmkumar1972

Hi,

I have a Spotify Premium account now listening through the inbuilt app in Pioneer AV Receiver ,

I have feel the different better SQ if I hear inside the car .

Why this difference , this is due to AV Receiver .

I am in planning to have dedicated Streamer + DAC + Stereo AMP ( this will improve SQ ).

Kindly give your advice regarding this .

Thank you

S.Ganesa Muthu Kumar

When you say it is better inside the car - in what way is it better? The bass is better, it is cleaner, instrument separation is better?

If you elaborate a bit, it might help us get a better picture of what might be missing!

When you say it is better inside the car - in what way is it better? The bass is better, it is cleaner, instrument separation is better?

If you elaborate a bit, it might help us get a better picture of what might be missing!
Vocal and instrumental sound clarity is better inside the car ( in my car no subwoofer connected )

If you elaborate a bit, it might help us get a better picture of what might be m

Connection through Bluetooth from phone to car audio system

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back