Static Stabilizers vs Servo Stabilizers

@ankitbhargava Regarding the overvoltage protection, there are plenty available on amazon. They are not expensive and you can get your electrician to get it fitted into your mains distribution panel.
Untitled.jpg

Probably to protect the Online UPS. But a servo is a electromechanical device. It is very slow. In just a matter of microseconds any electronic component can blow off. You require a stabilizer that has very low response time. Only the static voltage stabilizers have that speed. @Vivek Batra is absolutely on the right track here. What I'm not sure is the noise these stabilizers induce. Many of them operate at 18 kHz, which I think can be audible.

Read this document

Almost all instances that I found of thse static voltage stabilizers being noiseless are marketing claims of Indian manufacturers and thesis done in Indian universities. Don't know why the heavy Indian connection to these zero harmonic noise claims.

As per my understanding IGBTs are noisy. https://www.fujielectric.com/produc...pplication/box/doc/pdf/RH984b/REH984b_10a.pdf

Probably to protect the Online UPS. But a servo is a electromechanical device. It is very slow. In just a matter of microseconds any electronic component can blow off. You require a stabilizer that has very low response time. Only the static voltage stabilizers have that speed. @Vivek Batra is absolutely on the right track here. What I'm not sure is the noise these stabilizers induce. Many of them operate at 18 kHz, which I think can be audible.

Read this document

Almost all instances that I found of thse static voltage stabilizers being noiseless are marketing claims of Indian manufacturers and thesis done in Indian universities. Don't know why the heavy Indian connection to these zero harmonic noise claims.

As per my understanding IGBTs are noisy. https://www.fujielectric.com/produc...pplication/box/doc/pdf/RH984b/REH984b_10a.pdf

in static stabilizers, IGBT operate at 20 KHz which is not audible to humans. Harmonics is filtered before the voltage is regulated as unfiltered signal can make the DSP operate in an unintended manner. This gentleman has elaborated his experience with one of the manufacturer well here - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/my-journey-on-securing-my-ht-gear.86672/

I am also looking for the stabilizer with add on options ( RMI Filter) was not aware of static, please advise the name of company and prices as well
This what I have finalized so far
Vertex: very good company bust based in South India, they don't deliver to Delhi / North
Bhurji : Based out of Gurgaon, Quote not yet received
I have some technical brochure of some more companies , if you want I can share with you

Dear friend
You can contact servo stablizer making industry @Chennai. They can customize as per your requirements.
Proton -Brand name
Karthikeyan :Contact person
9444257695: Mobile number
Thanks
Babuji

I am also looking for the stabilizer with add on options ( RMI Filter) was not aware of static, please advise the name of company and prices as well
This what I have finalized so far
Vertex: very good company bust based in South India, they don't deliver to Delhi / North
Bhurji : Based out of Gurgaon, Quote not yet received
I have some technical brochure of some more companies , if you want I can share with you
I spoke with the manufacturer of static stabilizer mentioned on https://www.hifivision.com/threads/my-journey-on-securing-my-ht-gear.86672/
Found him to be very transparent & thorough. They are supplying PAN India & exporting these also. You can try contacting them & see if it helps:

Brand: NKB Technocrats
Phone: 9660061987

After so much of argument with the vendor, I went with replacing the stock fan with Noctua Redux 80mm fan at my own cost which has near compatible spec for air displacement. Now, fan noise reduced to a great extent. Now, I get max of 41db from 1m. Its just a slight hus which is barely noticeable during day time. Only in late night i could hear the him. UPS temperature also stays at 34 - 35 deg Celsius. Now, UPS sits next to AVR.
I have a stock of nice Noctua 80mm fans that are lower than 41db. Can I as well get APC online UPS BR1000G and replace the fan with Noctua myself ? Is it easy or do we need to take the technical support from APC. I have a similar situation like yours. I need my oled to sustain power fluctuations and power outages and cant place the UPS outside. This is strictly for my OLED TV.

I have a stock of nice Noctua 80mm fans that are lower than 41db. Can I as well get APC online UPS BR1000G and replace the fan with Noctua myself ? Is it easy or do we need to take the technical support from APC. I have a similar situation like yours. I need my oled to sustain power fluctuations and power outages and cant place the UPS outside. This is strictly for my OLED TV.
Or if I connect my stabilizer and send the power to APC UPS then AVR transformer wont have much load. Then the fan noise will be reduced? Option 2 is using stabilizer to supply power to line interactive UPS and then to TV.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back