• Svs sb1000

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Xtz 12.17( will buy based on reviews)

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Single Bic america pl200 and save some cash

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Dual pl 200 and extend my budget a little

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Rhythmik l12( will buy based on reviews))

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Velodyne impact 12

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Elac s10.2

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Maruti outsells every other brand not necessarily coz they are the best but coz they are VFM. U see a 250$ sub is being sold for 50k here (700$ approx). I dont feel the value is justified. Ppl who have compared SVS directly with BIC have witnessed that svs is better.
Well compared to us pricing electronics are always costly in india :(

Maruti outsells every other brand not necessarily coz they are the best but coz they are VFM. U see a 250$ sub is being sold for 50k here (700$ approx). I dont feel the value is justified. Ppl who have compared SVS directly with BIC have witnessed that svs is better.

Like i said you requested an opinion poll and got results and also information.

If you have made up your mind to go for SVS then why the hesitation to pick one?

As the Dollar is on the high side....so is the import rates and relevant taxes.....unless you want to wait for the right price....rates for all subs will differ unless they are made in India.

End of the day it is all on personal preferences.....so all the best.....trust your ears.....

Like i said you requested an opinion poll and got results and also information.

If you have made up your mind to go for SVS then why the hesitation to pick one?

As the Dollar is on the high side....so is the import rates and relevant taxes.....unless you want to wait for the right price....rates for all subs will differ unless they are made in India.

End of the day it is all on personal preferences.....so all the best.....trust your ears.....

Unfortunately prices only go up. Seldom we see any prices coming down. companies use this dollar fluctuation to their benefit.
I was on my way to get SVS, Adding to the confusion i have received a call from a dealer in Delhi offering XTZ sub.
reading about it on the internet. Not many reviews
Looks good as well as comared to SVS.

Unfortunately prices only go up. Seldom we see any prices coming down. companies use this dollar fluctuation to their benefit.
I was on my way to get SVS, Adding to the confusion i have received a call from a dealer in Delhi offering XTZ sub.
reading about it on the internet. Not many reviews
Looks good as well as comared to SVS.
XTZ has good reviews i have not heard them. There is a dealer in chennai and he said the 10 inch costs 72k and 12 inch will cost 84k.

My preference is XTZ > Rythmik > SVS
If possible, try to audition all the subs. The XTZ 12.17 are superb subs with a lot of flexibility in tuning them according to your preference.

one of my friend has the XTZ 10.17 and he is very satisfied with its performance and the flexibility it offers. He auditioned SVS and many other brands and ended up purchasing the XTZ's.
Yeah it has port tuning for high,mid and low frequencies. Does he get the tight thump? Can you please check with him and let me know where in chennai he got it and for what price? Pm me please

Yeah it has port tuning for high,mid and low frequencies. Does he get the tight thump? Can you please check with him and let me know where in chennai he got it and for what price? Pm me please
Dealer for XTZ in Chennai is SURROUNDSWAR at Adambakkam. They have a website also.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back