Suggestion regarding indiqaudio..

Satya3008

Hello to all learned fellas here .. kindly advice and suggest regarding the indiqaudio platinum series Achal towerspeakers. Please suggest if you have any other product in mind .

Hello to all learned fellas here .. kindly advice and suggest regarding the indiqaudio platinum series Achal towerspeakers. Please suggest if you have any other product in mind .
whats amp and source are you looking at ?

just saying a Speaker is good has no significance since the amp you use to drive it, the room its placed in and the kind of source ( CD/Streamer/LP) etc is also very important.

just saying a Speaker is good has no significance since the amp you use to drive it, the room its placed in and the kind of source ( CD/Streamer/LP) etc is also very import

just saying a Speaker is good has no significance since the amp you use to drive it, the room its placed in and the kind of source ( CD/Streamer/LP) etc is also very important.
Denon x3800h
Sony Blu-ray player ..
Room size is 14*20
And mostly the online content

Hi Satya,
I have been using below setup for 3+ years now.
Denon 3500 /Platinum Achal /surround Dali Z1/Belden 8477 cables (for front)
Music source : mostly Apple/Spotify
Room size 11x15
Around late 2020 I wanted to have basic music setup and came to this forum and after seeing lot of good review about IndiqAudio. I decided to go for Platinum Achal Tower. I just purchased AVR whatever best available at that point of time ( in my budget) after consulting with Amit. My overall experience has been amazing so far and thoroughly enjoying my setup.
During that time due to covid restrictions I did not have luxury to do audition so I went purely based on feedback from this forum members and my heartfelt gratitude to members here. You have option to do audition as many you can and close the deal the one works for you.

I bought my Platinum Achals in January 2021, and they are currently paired with their integrated amp. Following my positive experience, a friend of mine bought the same Achals and is using them with the Denon 4700. Both of us are extremely happy and content with our setups, no upgrade itch at all. Last year, I bought their Mishra 2.0 and a Class A amp for my terrace room. You can explore my audio journey and the diverse setups I auditioned before ultimately choosing achals by visiting this link: https://www.hifivision.com/threads/moving-on-from-elac-f5-and-yamaha-r-n303/. Their diamond achals and mishra 2.0 are in a different league altogether with extremely premium finishes. Talk to Amit as he the best person to guide you.

I bought my Platinum Achals in January 2021, and they are currently paired with their integrated amp. Following my positive experience, a friend of mine bought the same Achals and is using them with the Denon 4700. Both of us are extremely happy and content with our setups, no upgrade itch at all. Last year, I bought their Mishra 2.0 and a Class A amp for my terrace room. You can explore my audio journey and the diverse setups I auditioned before ultimately choosing achals by visiting this link: https://www.hifivision.com/threads/moving-on-from-elac-f5-and-yamaha-r-n303/. Their diamond achals and mishra 2.0 are in a different league altogether with extremely premium finishes. Talk to Amit as he the best person to guide you.
Thank you sir for your valuable inputs.. I have already spoken to Amit Jain sir.. I was enquiring about Platinum Achal.. but he asked me to go through the diamond Achal too .. and choose accordingly... I m from odisha .. and for auditioning I have to go to Bangalore... I m checking out any possibilities for that.
Anyways sir, thank you for your time..

Hi Satya,
I have been using below setup for 3+ years now.
Denon 3500 /Platinum Achal /surround Dali Z1/Belden 8477 cables (for front)
Music source : mostly Apple/Spotify
Room size 11x15
Around late 2020 I wanted to have basic music setup and came to this forum and after seeing lot of good review about IndiqAudio. I decided to go for Platinum Achal Tower. I just purchased AVR whatever best available at that point of time ( in my budget) after consulting with Amit. My overall experience has been amazing so far and thoroughly enjoying my setup.
During that time due to covid restrictions I did not have luxury to do audition so I went purely based on feedback from this forum members and my heartfelt gratitude to members here. You have option to do audition as many you can and close the deal the one works for you.
Thank you sir for your valuable inputs.. I have already spoken to Amit Jain sir.. I was interested in platinum series.. but he told me to go through the diamond series too and decide accordingly..there is a pruce difference of 40k .
Will it be worthy to spend that extra amount.

Thank you sir for your valuable inputs.. I have already spoken to Amit Jain sir.. I was interested in platinum series.. but he told me to go through the diamond series too and decide accordingly..there is a pruce difference of 40k .
Will it be worthy to spend that extra amount.
Hi Satya, I have not auditioned Diamond series so can not comment.
This setup would be your companion/happiness partner for few years so I would suggest to take audition and decide.

I got a chance to audition Achals and mishra last year and was mighty surprised with their performance so much that I found them better than few expensive ones in the market. They come with 15 day trial, so risk is low. But, try to audition them and others before deciding

Hi
I have platinum achals and a matching center all from Indiq audio and Denon X2700 AVR. i brought them 2.5 years ago and did not audition at that time. Just went by the numerous reviews posted in this forum.

what is the primary purpose of your setup? will it be 2.1 or with surround? will t be for movies, music or both?

Can you spend extra 40K easily? Incremental difference would be there bit might not justify the expense. So, think about that.

If you are worried about Indiq, don't worry. They've excellent product offerings. I am a satisfied buyer myself. Amit can also share scores of reviews of actual buyer with you.

Also, deliberate/share source and whole upstream chain you plan to use with speakers so all can guide you a little better.

Hi
I have platinum achals and a matching center all from Indiq audio and Denon X2700 AVR. i brought them 2.5 years ago and did not audition at that time. Just went by the numerous reviews posted in this forum.

what is the primary purpose of your setup? will it be 2.1 or with surround? will t be for movies, music or both?

Hi

Hi ..thanks for the input.. movie and music both are my choice.. and I will build it in a phased manner ..

Can you spend extra 40K easily? Incremental difference would be there bit might not justify the expense. So, think about that.

If you are worried about Indiq, don't worry. They've excellent product offerings. I am a satisfied buyer myself. Amit can also share scores of reviews of actual buyer with you.

Also, deliberate/share source and whole upstream chain you plan to use with speakers so all can guide you a little better.
Hi.. price/cost is always a concern for people like me.. How is it when indiq is compared with QA5040 or MA bronze series

Iam thinking of Indiq audio surrounds as rear surrounds.

My remaining all speakers are klipsch

people using indiq audio, please share the actual pricing of their speakers. I tried searching for their prices but it’s not available. It’s not that i want to buy it right now but would like to know just for the knowledge & guidance purpose. This seems to be the second brand in speakers from India after sonodyne & it feels proud that some indian brand is trying to make inroads in an audiophile segment.

Back