Tidal in india?

My TIDAL Argentina (new) account does not renew with Visa (HDFC, Citi), Amex, ICICI Amazon Pay credit cards
Any other options before I give up and switch to Apple Music Lossless ?

My TIDAL Argentina (new) account does not renew with Visa (HDFC, Citi), Amex, ICICI Amazon Pay credit cards
Any other options before I give up and switch to Apple Music Lossless ?
You can cancel the current subscription and start again and give the same credit card. It will consider as new purchase and May get through. Issue is with subscription payments which are recurring. Every month you may need to repeat this new purchase

You can cancel the current subscription and start again and give the same credit card. It will consider as new purchase and May get through. Issue is with subscription payments which are recurring. Every month you may need to repeat this new purchase
It worked like that for me last month's let's see what happens this month.

anyone tried quboz, even they are rejecting the credit cards, for now, I subscribed via apple subscription, but that seems to be costly.

anyone tried quboz, even they are rejecting the credit cards, for now, I subscribed via apple subscription, but that seems to be costly.
Qobuz works only with the respective countries credit card and Indian credit cards do not work. Price wise Qobuz is marginally expensive i.e if choosing Family plan.

You need someone who can help with US credit card for making the payment and VPN for creation of the account.

You don't need ROON for accessing Qobuz. You can also access Qobuz via ROON once the account is activated.
Thank you for the reply.

i can manage a credit card in the US but now Im not able to create an account as well, Qobuz is now detecting use of VPN sadly,

Dear friends
I am seeing the VPN costs high (2800 for express VPN)
Should we take that to access Tidal turkey or Argentina?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back