Tidal in india?

In general what i find in tidal vs Apple music:
Apple music has better dynamics but a bit thinner sound, goes great with edm stuff. Whereas tidal has a bit richer and bigger sound, but can get a bit slow and highs are less crisper

Hi
my hdfc card was working up till last month this month it declined .. i tried my friends US amex card even that is not working . anyone knows why is that ?

My subscription renewal is on the 4th Apr, not sure how it goes. Switching between countries is hell, need to redo all the playlists.
there are online services to transfer, export/import playlists

any chance you forgot to enable allowing of international transaction on your card?
I checked that, my international transaction are allowed and my Roon subscription is going through with same card, it’s problem from tidal.
Anyway some one from Facebook group helped me to activate new tidal account and I paid upfront the charges for one year, let see how it goes.

Apple music is very good for the money right now. It's cheap and hassle-free of payments and playlists.

If you have apple devices and airplay support on ur amps/avr/streamer. Please try once via airplay. I am a happy customer. 😁

Recently noticed they've improved their library and added more hi res lossless.
(Not an apple fanboy)...just saying

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back