Tidal in india?

I just tried BubbleUPnP for the first time today streaming youtube music to MoOde renderer on the allo boss 2. Unfortunately after 3 songs they're asking me to buy the licenced version. Do you know any popular free UPnP app ?
Buy it, for me it has been one of the best app purchases over the years... How much is it now?

I just tried BubbleUPnP for the first time today streaming youtube music to MoOde renderer on the allo boss 2. Unfortunately after 3 songs they're asking me to buy the licenced version. Do you know any popular free UPnP app ?
I am not able to find an option to stream YT music over BubbleUPnP. I did not get anything in google. Am I missing something very basic?

From YT / YTmusic app share to BubbleUPnP app which streams to renderer.
I was looking for a solution to play hi-res music from google, amazon and apple. So your solution of sharing from YTmusic app to BubbleUPNP was timely. The sharing works but there is a glitch. It streams at 48k sample rate for all music. Now this looks like an android audio stack limitation. Then I suddenly remembered that there is a paid app HiFicast which doesn't use the android audio stack. It can play music at the actual media file's native sample rate. I will be trying this out today evening (my son has hijacked my av room for playing games on his ps5 so can't test it right now).

The HiFi cast works just like bubbleupnp and can play music on any dlna server. I have installed gmediarender-resurrected on my usbridge and allo piano 2.2 player (this is what moode distribution to uses).

Last edited:
I was looking for a solution to play hi-res music from google, amazon and apple. So your solution of sharing from YTmusic app to BubbleUPNP was timely. The sharing works but there is a glitch. It streams at 48k sample rate for all music. Now this looks like an android audio stack limitation. Then I suddenly remembered that there is a paid app HiFicast which doesn't use the android audio stack. It can play music at the actual media file's native sample rate. I will be trying this out today evening (my son has hijacked my av room for playing games on his ps5 so can't test it right now).

The HiFi cast works just like bubbleupnp and can play music on any dlna server. I have installed gmediarender-resurrected on my usbridge and allo piano 2.2 player (this is what moode distribution to uses).
I cannot find the paid version in google playstore. Can you please share the link. There's only this app showing..

I cannot find the paid version in google playstore. Can you please share the link. There's only this app showing..

The app is free and it is the same app as above. But to play songs continuously there is an in-app option to upgrade to premium for Rs 190

Last edited:
The app is free. But to play songs continuously there is an in-app option to upgrade to premium for Rs 190
Ohk. So this is similar to BubbleUPNP where there's a free song limit after which they prompt you to upgrade to the licenced version. Thanks I'll try Hi-Fi Cast as well.

After reading about ytmusic, I have come to realize that the max sampling rate in ytmusic is 48Khz. So that's the best you can get regardless of android audio issue. I even connected the toslink out of my google chromecast audio to my dac and it shows playback at 48 Khz.

Now I'm wondering how to measure the sampling rate of Amazon HD music, because the firestick has HDMI out and cannot be connected to my dac.

In the payment details page, there is US zip code that has to be filled & the indian zip code gives invalid prompt.
What Zip Code did you use?

Thanks.
Tidal Sg seems to be working; this morning, the auto-debit worked seamlessly on the Visa card.

Am I the only one noticing that now Apple Music supports streaming over Chromecast? Finally, we have an alternative. :)

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-22 at 2.34.45 AM.jpeg

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back