Tidal in india?

Is there a free VPN for Argentina. Have been looking for Free VPN to access Tidal Argentina, with no result. If anybody has knowledge for a VPN to access Tidal Argentina please help. My Turkey account is no longer active after the expiry.
Express VPN, 7 days free trial available on Android.

Hello all,

I have been using Spotify Premium since a while now & wanting to try Tidal as heard the sound quality is un matched.

Can anyone here guide me how to get this service in India? Do i need a vpn & foreign credit card to get the service?

Thanks.

// Moderator Note //

FMs are not allowed to use the forum to put together “Tidal Family Plans” with people, as it hurts Tidal from being profitable and in turn hurts artists. Posting or requesting to be added to someone’s family account or selling accounts will not be allowed and such posts will attract moderation.
go to headphonezone website

Can we do this with a Raspberry Pi based system? I have an Allo Boss 2 that I would like Tidal on, I can't see how to get a VPN on the Pi, moode or volumio. I'm sure it can be done though, but how?
U can create tidal account using vpn on desktop or mobile. Then once created use that account on pi to login.

Thanks, I kind of thought that but wasn't sure if it was account based or not. I'll get someone abroad to create the account, instead of paying for a VPN. Hopefully that's feasible?
You can enroll for their Free tier (US VPN/Friend); they no longer accept Indian CC due to new RBI guidelines.

Install BubbleUPnP/MConnect App on your phone and stream Tidal to Denon AVR via UPnP. It's excellent.
I just tried BubbleUPnP for the first time today streaming youtube music to MoOde renderer on the allo boss 2. Unfortunately after 3 songs they're asking me to buy the licenced version. Do you know any popular free UPnP app ?

I just tried BubbleUPnP for the first time today streaming youtube music to MoOde renderer on the allo boss 2. Unfortunately after 3 songs they're asking me to buy the licenced version. Do you know any popular free UPnP app ?
You can try mconnect; it has a free version with some restrictions.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back