Tidal in india?

You can try using Upnp, apps like mconnect lite which is free or premium versions. The interface is decent.
Tidal w/ chromecast use to stream Master to hifi, Mconnect is great in that regard, even streams my samba shares. Does Premium version adds any other functionality?

Tidal w/ chromecast use to stream Master to hifi, Mconnect is great in that regard, even streams my samba shares. Does Premium version adds any other functionality?
There are certain functions amiss in lite version such as Track Sorting, Folder Bookmarking, Remembering Renderer amongst others. Else it should work just fine.

Has anyone found a workaround on credit card recurring payments? With the new rbi guidelines Tidal cc payments are getting declined and there is no way to subscribe. I see someone above posted Thailand takes paypal but thats nearly 4-5 times the cost of Turkey/Argentina (none of which support paypal). I've gone back & forth between Tidal & my bank with zero success.

Very bad news as I got email from Tidal saying "On 14/10/2021 TIDAL will stop providing its services in Turkey."

For some reason my Tidal Turkey account is still active. Guess it will end when by billing cycle ends.

Is there a free VPN for Argentina. Have been looking for Free VPN to access Tidal Argentina, with no result. If anybody has knowledge for a VPN to access Tidal Argentina please help. My Turkey account is no longer active after the expiry.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back