Tidal in india?

I was trying to register a new id for a buddy of mine, but it looks like Tidal is no longer accepting Indian Cards. Anyone else facing a similar issue?
Okay, so it looks like Indian cards are no longer working with Tidal (tried with HDFC/Citi). As per their support, they are not blocking anything and suspecting it could be the banks. However, Paypal still seems to be working but not available in all regions.

That said finally ended up subscribing to the Serbia region via Paypal, considering the Inventory/Price. It's 8€ for the HiFi tier, and inventory is as good as the UK.

Tidal was charging 19.99$ per month so I did not opt for it ..is Tidal better then Apple Music ??
In terms of future roadmap and knowing that since Apple Music has hi-ress lossless audio it just might kill tidal

Okay, so it looks like Indian cards are no longer working with Tidal (tried with HDFC/Citi). As per their support, they are not blocking anything and suspecting it could be the banks. However, Paypal still seems to be working but not available in all regions.

That said finally ended up subscribing to the Serbia region via Paypal, considering the Inventory/Price. It's 8€ for the HiFi tier, and inventory is as good as the UK.
Weird, i m on Tidal Turkey since 4 months now & luckily i m charged every month, hope they don't stop it for me.
Enjoying the music for the price, real VFM if you ask me.

Yes. Tried Turkey with 2 cards. No go.
It's probably due to the new guidelines that RBI is pushing for recurring payments on Credit cards. Banks need to have infrastructure in place to obtain approval from customer before every recurring charge. I don't know if it's only for domestic transactions.

Weird, i m on Tidal Turkey since 4 months now & luckily i m charged every month, hope they don't stop it for me.
Enjoying the music for the price, real VFM if you ask me.
Same here. My CC is getting charged for Tidal, Turkey every month. But I am worried that it may stop soon once new RBI guideline on recurring charges comes into effect.

I have a monthly Tidal US plan which is not recurring. It had expired and I renewed it without any issues. I think this issue is for new connections only.

The proposed Auto-Debit Policy, mandated by RBI.
In the article it says payment Rs 5000/- & above, hope it remains like this as Tidal Turkey barely charges approx Rs 180/-
Hope that doesn't fall in these guidelines, fingers crossed.

Cheers.

If nothing else works with Indian CC then the next best option would be to ask your close friends or family members abroad to use thier cards to subscribe for you. Thats how my Qobuz US subscription is setup.

Desperate times need desperate measures :).

You can apply for a forex card online through your bank, I have one with hdfc, you do not need a visa but a passport only and it should work with all websites accepting USD payments. Also it can save you some money if you regularly do forex txns.

You can apply for a forex card online through your bank, I have one with hdfc, you do not need a visa but a passport only and it should work with all websites accepting USD payments. Also it can save you some money if you regularly do forex txns.
I did try that (ICICI/AXIS), but no luck there as well.

do those card need otp to process payments? may be try Tidal Argentina.
Forex cards do ask for OTP, but they don't work with Indian Ip. As of now, for new subscriptions, Indian cards are no longer seem to be working.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back