Universal Remote Recommendation

no one want to reply?????
I know 525 is better than 300..what I am asking you is if you have 4 devices to connect, what will you opt for? 300 or 525?
at 1500( with 10% coupon ), is 300 a good buy?
and same for 525 at 2700(10% coupon applied)?
if i go for 300, what will I miss apart from LCD screen and activities?( I mean hardware and CC support is same for both)
in this link they mentioned 3 yr warranty for 525..Is it true?
please help me..

I dont think the 300 has learning feature, pl check to confirm.
IMHO a universal remote is incomplete without learning capabilty.

thanks Sanro..
Is 2700 is good price to buy 525?
@anuragn I will check this out..I thought it is available in every logitech remotes..
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Hi. I received my Sony VL-620 yesterday from US through a friend who brought it.
I have been using VL-610 and this VL620 is a nice upgrade.
Now they have upgraded the database to include somany Indian brands. I was surprised to see Tata Sky ( & Onida too), even though this remote model is meant only for US markets and I have never seen it in India.
Cost: Appx $25 (my friend has to confirm the exact price in INR)
Would definitely recommend to any one who requires a learning remote.

I have been using the Harmony 1100 for over a year now. I must say im extremely happy with it. It is expensive but its touch and go at its best and fits into my room beautifully. There have been no battery issues or software issues for me. I suggest you go for the harmony one. It suits most requirements!

Hey guys, has anyone used their urc with airtel iptv? i plan to use mine with onkyo 3500, airtel iptv and samsung tv (for usb functions) . usb media and onkyo it appears, will function well with a reasonable <1k urc, but im not sure about the iptv
P.s: i know the last post is over a year old, but i just got here :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back