**urgent** pls help.....

hei prekri
do audition as many HT's as possible before you take the plunge. No use getting disappointed afterwards when you c a better deal for the money,

Hope u hve auditioned the stuff at decibels like so many in this forum hve been recommending

I am sorry there is difficulty for me to understand the drawing, i think Santosh and others can throw much better light on this.

Since Santosh is dynamic on home theatre's, please consider to take his suggestions seriously. :thumbsup:

About the wooden flooring material, if you find difficulty in returning to the seller, you can always consider to use in other area's of your house. In my case there has been instances where i have bought things for my mini theatre, but things did not work out, either if have returned them or i have used those items in other area's of my house.

V.

vinay is this ok?

friends please...every one has different opinion.so we will come to the point now:)i bought wiring for speakers and ill get denon 1911 and qacoustics 2020 by this week end:).interior is going on....awaiting to open my HT.

friends this thread is about prekri1980's HT setup . Can you please move your debate or messages outside this thread and post them some where in the non AV lounge ...

:cool:

friends,can any ell twhere the theater seats available in chennai?

so nobody is helping my questions:(,may be ill starta new thread with a topic whether we shud hav a own HT or not? ok:):)

There is company called Recliners India (P) Limited who manufacture this. Please visit About - RECLINERS INDIA PVT. LTD. for their details. I am not able to get their website. I am sure if you call them they will let you know.

Cheers

So venkat sir you too want to continue discussion ? Sorry for the troble taken by you. Thanks for the work

No, thanks. One of the perils of being a moderator is that I cannot take part in any extended discussions on topics that are not purely black and white. It becomes easy for people to point fingers.

But you have fun in that thread.

Cheers

These are not very comfortable for use at home. They have to bolted to the floor for one. You cannot lean back a lot. They do not have leg rests.

Seats from companies such as Recliners India are used in higher end theaters such as PVR in Hyderabad. Ask them to send you a brochure and, believe me, they are much more classy and comfortable.

Cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back