Vinyl I am listening to...

The Big Chill - Soundtrack

R-3517314-1361388002-3888.jpeg.jpg

Weekend starts with this beautiful sound track.

Kasme Vaade first pressing bookfold LP. Gumsum Kyon Hai Sanam sung by Asha Bhosle does not belong to Kasma Vaade but for Bhala Manas. Released in this Kasme Vaade LP as the producer was same. Kal Ka Hoga Kisko Pata rendered by Pancham da is so vibrant. And obviously Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge Hum By Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar is very very sweet and romantic

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Front.JPG

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Gatefold1.jpg

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Gatefold2.jpg

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Gatefold3.jpg

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Gatefold4.jpg

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Gatefold5.jpg

Kasme Vaade_LP_Polydor_Back.JPG

Weekend starts with this beautiful sound track.

Kasme Vaade first pressing bookfold LP. Gumsum Kyon Hai Sanam sung by Asha Bhosle does not belong to Kasma Vaade but for Bhala Manas. Released in this Kasme Vaade LP as the producer was same. Kal Ka Hoga Kisko Pata rendered by Pancham da is so vibrant. And obviously Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge Hum By Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar is very very sweet and romantic

View attachment 59159

View attachment 59160

View attachment 59161

View attachment 59162

View attachment 59163

View attachment 59164

View attachment 59165
Kasme Wade LP is a nice one which has good separation and mind-blowing SQ. My fav songs are however, kasme Wade nibhayenge hum and Aati rahenge bahare. Gumsum kyun Hain sanam is a nice song though it is not included in that movie( you have pointed it out rightly). So far I can remember, Ashaji had sung a Bengali song which has the same tune as Gumsum kyun .
Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back