Vinyl I am listening to...

Pancham fever continues .. after his birthday last week

Pantera Indian pressing. Rare and expensive now. What a swag... SQ is awesome

View attachment 59172

Foreign pressing- SQ is better but does not contain Pancham da's photo

View attachment 59173
I checked out the music on youtube and was surprised to hear a different RDB. The song "Caminando" sounded very Latin and the song "In Every City" sounded like a blend of soul, blues and disco funk with a Caribbean feel. Great stuff. Of course, I am very familiar with a 'different' Pantera :)

I checked out the music on youtube and was surprised to hear a different RDB. The song "Caminando" sounded very Latin and the song "In Every City" sounded like a blend of soul, blues and disco funk with a Caribbean feel. Great stuff. Of course, I am very familiar with a 'different' Pantera :)

Hi @reubensm , not all the songs from Pantera were composed by R.D. Burman. Both Caminando and In Every City were composed by Jose Flores and you got it right, very very Latin.

Three songs Pantera, Caranaval and Don't Cry The Blues were by R.D.Burman.

Asia- Asia
iu

Last edited:
Noorie is the best pressing album I have. This album has shown me how rich sounding a record can be. This record sounds full and detailed beyond expectation and I am talking about it being played on pretty basic system.
You are absolutely right. Noorie is one of the best Bollywood pressing vinyl record. My favorite too.

Do we have any thread which mentions which are the good pressings that we should target (e.g. pressings from analog tapes, quality of media etc..) and which pressing we should stay away from (e.g. due to pressings from low quality masters etc...)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back