Vinyl I am listening to...

Do we have any thread which mentions which are the good pressings that we should target (e.g. pressings from analog tapes, quality of media etc..) and which pressing we should stay away from (e.g. due to pressings from low quality masters etc...)
Discogs is your best bet most times ,most releases have at least a single line review by purchasers/listeners, very helpful when making purchases, all the best! regards.

Noorie is the best pressing album I have. This album has shown me how rich sounding a record can be. This record sounds full and detailed beyond expectation and I am talking about it being played on pretty basic system.
Rightly said. I enjoyed the songs with three different cart, namely Shure M97Xe, M447 & AT95e. Found M447 best for this record.

463C0136-9D72-46DE-8EEB-BDB186CDC969.jpeg
As a rule I avoid the expensive Mofi and AP pressings in favor of the more rewarding hunt for well preserved OGs. However, there are a handful of albums that have broken my resolve and this is one of them. A phenomenal recording done justice by Analogue Productions. If you have to own only one AP record, it could easily be this one.
A young Buddy Guy holding his own as a backing guitar is a bonus :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back