Vinyl I am listening to...

Nothing special sir, wanted both flavours. So have a belt drive and direct drive.
But there are 'small and silly' reasons for both. . Vintage AR is always special to me and Bought Teac direct drive from OLX locally, but later discovered issues irregular speed etc. on it. So learned from pros like you and Shafiq from here and youtube and almost disassembled to scratch. Plus my daughter and I worked on putting vanir crafting on it. So thats little special to me.

To be honest, to me classics tracks sound best on belt drive. Dead accurate speed. I know it alot depends on cartridge too, but sounds good to me.

My first TT experience ! Today I stepped into the world of Vinyls and my first spin was Dire Straits .. Thanks a lot to @HiFiAudioFan (Vikram from Mahatobar Distributions,Bangalore), for guiding me , understanding my needs and suggesting the right product :)

Attachments

• B7905CEE-EFD3-4F1D-AAE9-E805496CCB16.jpeg
    B7905CEE-EFD3-4F1D-AAE9-E805496CCB16.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 017E6E93-E2A9-4DE6-B83B-6AACCF287C60.jpeg
    017E6E93-E2A9-4DE6-B83B-6AACCF287C60.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 54
My first TT experience ! Today I stepped into the world of Vinyls and my first spin was Dire Straits .. Thanks a lot to @HiFiAudioFan (Vikram from Mahatobar Distributions,Bangalore), for guiding me , understanding my needs and suggesting the right product :)
Was an absolute pleasure Sidd, Welcome to the wonderful warm world of analog sound! Enjoy and thanks again .

That's a lovely setup you have there, very neat! Which TT is that? In fact I'm also planning to get my first TT take baby steps into the Vinyl world.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back